Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Bachelor 2016

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Jan 26 2016, 12:39 am
What are your thoughts? On Olivia? Lace?
Ben?

amother
Pink

Post Tue, Jan 26 2016, 4:17 am
Olivia is gorgeous but that's all she's a stuck up, nasty person in my opinion. Lace is NOT doing well with all this competition and her insecure side is really all that's showing. Ben is trying his hardest to keep everyone happy and be a good bachelor. Sometimes I feel like he's too "scripted" but he's nice and kind and is taking the process seriously.

Beingreal

Post Tue, Jan 26 2016, 5:16 am
I love this season! Olivia is starting to annoy me and Ben reminds me of Sean at his season.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Jan 26 2016, 8:31 am
I didn't watch last's nights episode.
Olivia is just ugh. But I thought it was really rude of the other girls to make fun of her cankles and bad breath Sad specifically Amber is always making fun of her!
Jubilee is interesting but I dont think Ben really sees a future with her.
The twins are a joke.
Its obvious who he really likes.
Ben is a great bachelor. I find him very genuine and also more relatble than ones in the past.Big fan
My favorites are Amanda, Jennifer (shes random I know, but sweet), and Jojo

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Feb 02 2016, 1:55 am
Hi what are the latest updates??

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, Feb 03 2016, 8:12 pm
If you guys love the bachelor as much as I do, you should read Sharlene's blog (remember the opera singer from Juan Pablo's season?!) She is so astute when it comes to analyzing peoples nature, she has great insight into what goes on during filming, she is so eloquent, has a wonderful sense of humor, and her best dressed section is so fun! Lol rant over.
ETA: Her site is called alltheprettypandas.com

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Feb 03 2016, 8:18 pm
It was so rude for Olivia to keep interrupting Ben when he was with other women. I am horrified that he gave her the Rose last night. There should be some guidelines about when a woman can and cannot interrupt. I liked this show better before it became so commonplace to interrupt.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, Feb 03 2016, 8:55 pm
I agree with you, though I understand that if a girl is really dating and starting to fall for the guy, it makes sense that she needs more time with him than 10 minutes in one week. But it is annoying. And it annoys me more that she always has to go FIRST!!!! Before ben is finished making his announcements!!!!
Also, do any of you see the parallels with shidduch dating? I find it so similar. Talking tachlis early on? No s-x until much later (though for us its all physical contact)? So many first dates? Dating for a short amount of time (I think its 2-3 months) then getting engaged?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics