Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Anyone watch the Heroes finale?

DefyGravity

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 2:37 pm
How awful was it?
So many plot holes and easy resolutions. SOOOO anticlimatic!

greenfire

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 2:40 pm
hm ... I quit tv when I got addicted to imamother ... but that is a good show ... which day is it on ... and what happened ... some shows get confusing ...

my dd liked OC and they decided to make the last episode ... like their whole future - it was so hilarious we couldn't stop laughing ... what were they thinking ... from 18 to 30 in 40 min time not including commercial ...

DefyGravity

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 2:45 pm
I'm not gonna say what happened - it's too complicated and I don't want to spoil it for anyone else. . . but it was terrible. Such a pity b/c all the episodes leading up to the finale were great.

I've never watched OC. I can't stand those tweeny-soaps.

greenfire

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 2:51 pm
I hear you defy ... but I'm outnumbered by 3 tweenies ...

so I'll have to watch the reruns of heroes ...

cindy324

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 4:15 pm
I don't watch the show, but my DH does, and I heard him go "BOOOO!"

Now I know why LOL

amother

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 4:36 pm
I agree. BOO!!! I wanted a major showdown between Peter and Sylar, with fire flying etc....
Anonymous for various reasons, but I can PM you, Defy, if you want to discuss.

DefyGravity

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 4:40 pm
*SPOILER ALERT*
Sure, you can pm me if you'd like. But basically, I agree with everything you said.
How stupid was it that at the end, Hiro was able to walk right up to Sylar and kill him???? He didn't even have to stop time!
Sylar was able to stop bullets, but Hiro just walked up to him and jammed the sword in.

amother

Post Thu, May 31 2007, 12:16 am
Uhm, did anyone notice that it looked like Sylar escaped when the cocroach crawled out of the sewer.

Sorry, can't admit that I watch it.

BeershevaBubby

Post Thu, May 31 2007, 1:04 am
Sylar never killed Claire so he never got her regeneration power, so it's possible he is dead - just someone else dragged him into the sewers...

What they didn't make obvious, or at least more apparent was that Peter couldn't fly when he was going radioactive (he says something to the effect of "I can't do anything") and that's why Nathan had to fly Peter up.

What I didn't like throughout the whole season is Nikki/Jessica... since when is multiple personality disorder a superpower??

DefyGravity

Post Thu, May 31 2007, 10:12 am
My theory is that the bad guy "that's even worse than the bogeyman" that The Tracking Device mentioned, is the one that dragged Sylar down into the sewers. I do think that Sylar is really dead.

Niki/Jessica doesn't bother me, I think that what she has is a bit different than multiple personality disorder, and remember, she also has super-human strength.

I also wasn't put off that Peter wasn't able to fly. . . it made sense b/c he was trying not to explode. However, why didn't Claire just shoot him???

amother

Post Thu, May 31 2007, 9:10 pm
My husband thinks they are setting up for the next season (the man who can see her is the setup for mext season). I guess we will wait and see.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics