Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Breastfeeding pillows: Boppy vs. My Brest Friend
Previous  1  2

leomom

Post Sat, Jan 13 2007, 10:08 pm
Oh! OK, then that's better. Very Happy I can see how the new design is an improvement. Still hard to put on and close while holding a baby, though...! Tongue Out But if someone wants the wraparound feature and a very firm support for the baby, then it sounds good.

anon

Post Sat, Jan 13 2007, 10:17 pm
Here's a picture of the new one:

http://www.toysrus.com/product.....amily

Mommy3.5

Post Sat, Jan 13 2007, 11:49 pm
I have a MBF, I'm on my second one and I love it, the back is kind of like a flatish pillow that nestles into your back and supports it, it is not a problem to lean back with it. I liked the velcro, I was able to fasten it with one hand, but I must agree the buckle is ALOT quieter! It is a fantastic pillow! I am about to use it right now!

BennysMommy

Post Thu, May 31 2007, 4:35 pm
its funny im reading this thread while nursing my baby and im using both hands to type...and no pillow!

anyways I had the my brest friend and it was ok. I guess I didnt really need it too much bc I ended up giving it to my sis in law when she gave birth 7 weeks after me.

I probably could have used the boppy for tummy time and when my son learned how to sit but didnt have it so I made use of other things.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Fri, Jun 01 2007, 10:35 am
I got the Boppy, but it really isn't high enough to use if you really want a complete pillow. I found stacking pillows or resting my arm against an armrest was better, but I do on occassion use the boppy if I'm nursing on the floor while playing with my toddler, and I can prop up my knee, and put the boppy on that for arm support.
The Boppy though is great for tummy time until the baby can raise his chest by himself, for eating the tag (as my 5 month old does), for me taking naps on the couch, and for pregnancy to try to prop up your stomach when sleeping. It was worth it, albeit not really used for what I paid for Smile

MMEC123

Post Sat, Jun 02 2007, 11:35 pm
I use the boppy and it is great! I have my arms completely free to eat, type, read, hold the phone, cut my baby's nails and do anything else I need to.

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Jun 03 2007, 12:53 am
I liked my brest friend very much. I put it away in the hopes to need it again iyh some day. My baby was bottlfed.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics