Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Conspiracy Theories
1  2  Next

mom127

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 5:32 pm
Who here believes in Conspiracy Theories like about 9/11, New World Order, Landing on the moon etc If you haven't looked into them please dont say that they are crazy

gp2.0

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 5:40 pm
I love a good conspiracy theory so I have looked into them. And they're crazy. At least, the ones you mentioned. 😉

You should take a trip down the Illuminati and Freemason rabbit hole. You'd like it.

noosheen

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 5:55 pm
the only conspiracy theory I looked into is 9/11. this was a few months ago.
and after watching quite a bit of documentaries on it, I have to say that I think whoever believes that 9/11 WASNT a conspiracy, has blinders on.

But like above poster states, do not say otherwise until you have looked into it yourself.

Very very scary.....

esther09

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 5:58 pm
noosheen wrote:
and after watching quite a bit of documentaries on it, I have to say that I think whoever believes that 9/11 WASNT a conspiracy, has blinders on.

But like above poster states, do not say otherwise until you have looked into it yourself.

Very very scary.....

I gotta hear the explanation for this one.

doublemama

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 6:11 pm
I love a good conspiracy theory! Many of them actually make sense, some are malarkey but it is fun to look them up. Some of them I believe, some I dismiss as not enough info, and others have been debunked thoroughly.

sequoia

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 6:31 pm
The moon landing one is very funny, in my humble opinion. Like, WHAT FOR?

Seas

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 6:48 pm
All conspiracy theories are contingent on a great many people being in the know yet keeping shtum. Just to illustrate how inconceivable this is - the 'most powerful man in the world' couldn't even get some 'action' on the side without everyone hearing about it.

imasoftov

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 7:01 pm
I love an entertaining conspiracy theory.

RedCurls

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 7:27 pm
If you scratch under the surface of many of these conspiracy theories not the least New world order etc, you will find anti Semitism. That makes them less than enjoyable for me.
I had a tenured professor in graduate school who believed that all clouds had been replaced with weather controlling cloud like items. And yes there was antisemitism in that one too!

doublemama

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 7:37 pm
Seas wrote:
All conspiracy theories are contingent on a great many people being in the know yet keeping shtum. Just to illustrate how inconceivable this is - the 'most powerful man in the world' couldn't even get some 'action' on the side without everyone hearing about it.

It isnt inconceivable, it has happened in the past. The black men who were purposely infected with an STD without their knowledge and allowed them to spread it everywhere. The native Americans who were taken for their tonsils out and were sterilized without their consent. All of these things happened and were not found out for decades. Who is to say things aren't happening right under our noses?

Look at North Korea. They believe their ruler invented everything from coke to the atom bomb. It involves many many people in the know to be quiet.

Seas

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 7:42 pm
doublemama wrote:
It isnt inconceivable, it has happened in the past. The black men who were purposely infected with an STD without their knowledge and allowed them to spread it everywhere. The native Americans who were taken for their tonsils out and were sterilized without their consent. All of these things happened and were not found out for decades. Who is to say things aren't happening right under our noses?

Look at North Korea. They believe their ruler invented everything from coke to the atom bomb. It involves many many people in the know to be quiet.

Not exactly like that. You probably mean this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.....iment

doublemama

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 7:50 pm
Seas wrote:
Not exactly like that. You probably mean this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.....iment

No, that is not the one I meant I was referring to the US experiments in Guatemala, but that is another one. They let people wander around with an STD and never told them just to see what would happen. I suppose the patients in the guatamala experiment were not technically black.....got me there.

The point was that yes things can happen under our noses without everyone blabbbing about it. I am not saying the earth is flat or that the moon landing is fake but there are some weird stuff going on.

shoshanim999

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 8:26 pm
noosheen wrote:

Very very scary.....

Plz explain. I've always believed that people who think 9/11 was an inside job are lunatics.

busymom

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 9:12 pm
The problem with researching conspiracy theories is that one gets all their info from ppl pushing that theory. So if someone tries to research "9/11 conspiracy theory" or "moon landing conspiracy," she will find enough "facts" to make her head spin. There isn't really balanced journalism on conspiracy sites. Smile

Ashrei

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 9:14 pm
I would reply to your post, but I'm little concerned they'll come after me...

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Apr 19 2016, 12:15 pm
My favorite one is "Reptiloids walk amongst us!"

Oh YouTube, how you rot my mind when I'm bored. LOL

HonesttoGod

Post Tue, Apr 19 2016, 3:01 pm
They make me laugh. Like when I am really down, I read conspiracy theories. Like the one about 9/11 - "the plane was a windowless plane that was military" Um have you seen pictures of the plane? Plenty windows. Oh and there were plenty people on that plane, why would so many people be travelling on a military plane?!
Whatever as long as people are having fun and not bothering me.

chickpea_salad

Post Thu, May 05 2016, 8:15 pm
Personally, I think the 9/11 conspiracy theories came out of the disbelief that anyone would want to hurt America. The big collective fear had been an attack from Communist states, and so it was hard for some people to imagine that 9/11 wasn't state sponsored.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, May 05 2016, 8:17 pm
sequoia wrote:
The moon landing one is very funny, in my humble opinion. Like, WHAT FOR?

Well the conspiracy theorists say that the us was trying to get ahead in the space race with the soviet union.

noosheen

Post Thu, May 05 2016, 10:38 pm
B4 poking fun at the 9/11 conspiracy theories, tell me why did building 7 fall down hours - I think it was 4pm- later?
Nothing should have made that bldg collapse. And the way it collapsed? Vertically- no building just falls like that.

https://youtu.be/bWorDrTC0Qg[youtube]
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics