Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Conspiracy Theories
Previous  1  2

noosheen

Post Thu, May 05 2016, 10:39 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?.....share

joy613

Post Thu, May 05 2016, 10:56 pm
noosheen wrote:
B4 poking fun at the 9/11 conspiracy theories, tell me why did building 7 fall down hours - I think it was 4pm- later?
Nothing should have made that bldg collapse. And the way it collapsed? Vertically- no building just falls like that.

https://youtu.be/bWorDrTC0Qg[youtube]

You're right. All the other buildings I've seen that were hit by a Boeing 767 did not fall down vertically.

ally

Post Fri, May 06 2016, 12:42 am
noosheen wrote:
B4 poking fun at the 9/11 conspiracy theories, tell me why did building 7 fall down hours - I think it was 4pm- later?
Nothing should have made that bldg collapse. And the way it collapsed? Vertically- no building just falls like that.

https://youtu.be/bWorDrTC0Qg[youtube]

There are a number of scientific papers modeling the collapse of the twin towers which account for the time and the way in which the towers fell.
The basic idea is that the building failed after the metallic structural supports melted due to the high heat of the exploding jet fuel. Had this not been a factor, the building probably would have been able to withstand impact.

WhatFor

Post Fri, May 06 2016, 1:06 am
Dear OP-

No. I don't believe in conspiracy theories. But I notice your username is mom127.
Mom in hebrew is aleph mem aleph- the gematria of that is 1+40+1= 42.
127 in hebrew letters is Aleph, Bet, Zayin. The Gematria of that is 1+2+7=10.
So the gematria of your user name is 52, which is the same gematria of the word Ben, which means son. Which really means that you are not a real mom but you are a son. Who's son are you? Aha. The username is mom127. Who is 127?
The gematria of Elvis (אלביס) is 103. What's left over? 24. 2+4=6. The gematria of Ima (mom) is 42. Whoa. Do you see that? 2+4=6. Same thing.
You are the son of Elvis's mom. You are Elvis. Elvis is alive and here on Imamother.

noosheen

Post Fri, May 06 2016, 5:07 am
Building 7 was not hit by a Boeing. It was NOT one of the twin towers that fell in the morning.
Funny that most people including myself didn't even remember that it fell on 9/11. Like I said in my post it fell much later on on 9/11, I think around 4:00 pm.

imasoftov

Post Fri, May 06 2016, 5:22 am
noosheen wrote:
Building 7 was not hit by a Boeing. It was NOT one of the twin towers that fell in the morning.
Funny that most people including myself didn't even remember that it fell on 9/11. Like I said in my post it fell much later on on 9/11, I think around 4:00 pm.

It was not hit by an aircraft but was set on fire by debris falling from the other damage.

gp2.0

Post Fri, May 06 2016, 8:34 am
WhatFor wrote:
Dear OP-

No. I don't believe in conspiracy theories. But I notice your username is mom127.
Mom in hebrew is aleph mem aleph- the gematria of that is 1+40+1= 42.
127 in hebrew letters is Aleph, Bet, Zayin. The Gematria of that is 1+2+7=10.
So the gematria of your user name is 52, which is the same gematria of the word Ben, which means son. Which really means that you are not a real mom but you are a son. Who's son are you? Aha. The username is mom127. Who is 127?
The gematria of Elvis (אלביס) is 103. What's left over? 24. 2+4=6. The gematria of Ima (mom) is 42. Whoa. Do you see that? 2+4=6. Same thing.
You are the son of Elvis's mom. You are Elvis. Elvis is alive and here on Imamother.

Best. Post. Ever.

imasoftov

Post Fri, May 06 2016, 9:39 am

http://xkcd.com/1677/

noosheen

Post Fri, May 06 2016, 9:52 am
Poster above I disagree.

Don't think it's nice to make fun and be sarcastic at someone else's expense. I think she has too much time on her hands to go through that whole gematria calculation.

gp2.0

Post Fri, May 06 2016, 9:58 am
noosheen wrote:
Poster above I disagree.

Don't think it's nice to make fun and be sarcastic at someone else's expense. I think she has too much time on her hands to go through that whole gematria calculation.

On the contrary, it was a well-crafted joke. You may be unaware of one of the biggest conspiracy theories out there, which is - ELVIS IS STILL ALIVE.

imasoftov

Post Fri, May 06 2016, 10:09 am
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics