Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Jackson or toms river nj

amother
Plum

Post Thu, Jun 23 2016, 1:40 am
We are looking to buy a house in one of these two places. We are In our forties and litvish. Does anyone know which place would be better and what areas in any of them are more litvish and not very young people more like our age.

lakewood mom

Post Thu, Jun 23 2016, 1:43 pm
Any ppl I know living in either areas are much younger than you... Not sure that helps...

Chayalle

Post Tue, Jul 12 2016, 10:09 pm
Some areas in Jackson, like the White Road area, could definitely work for you. I know people in your age range in that area.

Notsobusy

Post Tue, Jul 12 2016, 10:21 pm
Chayalle wrote:
Some areas in Jackson, like the White Road area, could definitely work for you. I know people in your age range in that area.

That's funny, the only people I know in the White Rd area in Jackson are much younger. There are some that age on the Lakewood side. The only people in their 40's I know in Jackson are in the Pawnee neighborhood.

rikki 1

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 7:11 am
I have a good friend in her early 40's who moved recently to Jackson (not White area, but not sure what area is called) and is desparate for a family her age. Her oldest is 13 and her kids don't have friends to play with. (I don't know neighborhood names but if you're interested, you can PM me and I can give you better idea of what part of Jackson they live in).

Good luck!

Chayalle

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 9:01 am
glutenless wrote:
That's funny, the only people I know in the White Rd area in Jackson are much younger. There are some that age on the Lakewood side. The only people in their 40's I know in Jackson are in the Pawnee neighborhood.

My DD's close friend, whose older sister recently got married, lives in that area. My sister moved near there, and she has kids in high school.

amother
Plum

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 9:11 am
Which area Pawnee or white road?

Chayalle

Post Wed, Jul 13 2016, 9:16 am
amother wrote:
Which area Pawnee or white road?

White Road
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating