Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
What would you like as a end of the yr gift?
Previous  1  2  3

miri123

Post Sat, Jun 09 2007, 11:50 pm
talking to DH we came up with the idea to give small plants with a handmade by our dc.
I will be going to BBG where I bought before $ 4 very, very cute plants! and we will be using crayola wonder paper for the cards.

bashinda

Post Sun, Jun 10 2007, 12:09 am
I'm being very simple. Got bottles of bath body lotion and a dove travel size soup and lotion and simple cards. just need to write cards, find my extra bags and tissue paper and we're IY"H set!

Esther23

Post Sun, Jun 10 2007, 3:31 pm
Does anyone think I'm supposed to give my babysitter a gift when my son leaves her? (He's starting playgroup in July.) I gave her a chanukah gift (money) and gave her a gift when my daughter stopped going to her this past sept.

californiafish

Post Sun, Jun 10 2007, 8:10 pm
Actually I figured out a present that I would really LOVE to have: a gift certificate to the spa - I always thought it was so cliche and lame, but from the stress of graduation, report cards, and cleaning up, I AM SO IN NEED OF RELAXATION!!!

miri123

Post Sun, Jun 10 2007, 9:00 pm
californiafish wrote:
Actually I figured out a present that I would really LOVE to have: a gift certificate to the spa - I always thought it was so cliche and lame, but from the stress of graduation, report cards, and cleaning up, I AM SO IN NEED OF RELAXATION!!!

LOL Yes

sleepyhead

Post Sun, Jun 10 2007, 9:35 pm
How about a gift from one teacher to another? (co-teachers/ head teacher-assisstant)

sister

Post Mon, Jun 11 2007, 12:28 pm
bashinda,
my mom has a gift store in her house, good prices
her number is 774-0914

bashinda

Post Mon, Jun 11 2007, 10:47 pm
sister: NOW you tell me! I've marked it down for future reference though.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Tue, Jun 12 2007, 9:18 pm
how about some costume jewerly?

there's a woman who comes by my school sometimes to sell earrings, necklaces....including michal negrin imitations. they're nice stuff for $15.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Jun 12 2007, 9:36 pm
I mentioned that and specificed stores. kingston has several places to look. including doar and crown discount.

bashinda

Post Tue, Jun 12 2007, 10:28 pm
I try not to choose gifts which aren't pretty generic when I don't really know the people's preferences. So I don't find that Kingston has that much really to offer in terms of gifts. It's another story if I know the person enough that I know their preferences.

miri123

Post Wed, Jun 13 2007, 12:29 am
I actually went today to buy the plants, they are gorgeous, my dh said could we keep them? It turned out that I bought one extra!
And my dc and me made cute cards with some special cute paper and colorful envelopes! Smile

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Jun 13 2007, 11:03 am
BasHinda, as long as the gift is from a store that accepts exchanges, what's the big deal?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics