Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Needlework and Sewing
What fabric to match for diaperbag?

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Jul 21 2016, 5:26 pm
I'm making this diaperbag in this fabric. The pattern calls for a complimentary/contrasting fabric for the flap lining and I can't decide what to use. I don't want a solid- the inside is going to be solid white PUL. I'm probably using either red or brown bias binding, still undecided. My ideal fabric for the flap lining would be narrow-to-medium stripes in most or all of the colors in the owl fabric. Stripes don't seem to be in at the moment, though.

I'm not paying shipping on fabric from the States (it was enough for the PUL, which I couldn't find here), so I'm looking for ideas or links to Israeli sites or Chinese sites (since they usually have nominal shipping fees), or recommendations of where to go in Yerushalaim.

TIA!

sky

Post Thu, Jul 21 2016, 7:32 pm
I have a pacifier clip in almost identical colors\pattern. Check out the colors on the back, they compliment very well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1

amother
Babyblue

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 11:18 am
Thank you! I think a small design like that could work. What do you think of this ladybug design or this giraffe print?

Good Shabbos!

greenfire

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 11:37 am
in my opinion you shouldn't mix another busy fabric with animals ... rather go for stripes with similar colours in the design

greenfire

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 11:43 am
http://www.joann.com/solaruim-......html

here's an example - sorry I cannot follow the israeli site
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Needlework and Sewing