Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Relocating special needs child to Israel
Previous  1  2

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jul 27 2016, 3:34 am
If this is relevant to anyone who reads this thread, I found that "Chaim V'CHesed" was very helpful to me.072-243-7704

MyUsername

Post Wed, Jul 27 2016, 4:22 pm
I want to encourage you to contact the organization Rosh Pina now before aliyah - they have Aliyah Support services for families who want to make aliyah with a special-needs member by helping them find appropriate services and I think they also have support groups. They do charge a fee, but it sounds like it would be worth it. The director is Chana Zweiter - Phone: Israel - 02-561-2072, USA - 011-972-2-561-2072, Email: rpmn@netvision.net.il or chana@kaleidoscope.org.il.

Good luck!

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, Jul 27 2016, 4:26 pm
Maybe see this thread: http://www.imamother.com/forum.....95814 - I included a lot of info on how the system here works. Yellow amother provides a lot of info on the system here.

Also, my daughter receives OT/PT on a regular basis (weekly, not daily) but she is still young and the system here is different for children before and after 1st grade (approximately). How old is your son?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions