Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Succos
Six flags great adventure
Previous  1  2

groisamomma

Post Sat, Jul 30 2016, 11:55 pm
amother wrote:
We went recently and brought along sandwiches and fruit. The security guard checked our bags, and didn't say anything about the food. They are used to "kosher" guests.

No, they are not used to it and they don't allow it. I'm surprised they let you in. We go almost every week in the summer. Now that the kosher cafe is closed they have one treif food stand with pre-packaged kosher airplane food that they can warm up for you in their microwave. I emailed them a few weeks ago and a representative called me. She had no clue what I was saying about kosher dietary laws and said she'll have someone from food services call me. They never did. This was always a problem at Hurricane Harbor btw because they never had a kosher cafe to begin with.

If you're lucky enough to have a child with food allergies you can tell them that, and they will give you a sticker to put on your bag that says you have food for medical reasons.

amother
Slategray

Post Sun, Jul 31 2016, 12:18 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
Looking for updated information. What kosher food is available at the park, or in the vicinity?

Park near the entrance to the picnic area, and leave a cooler with lots if ice packs in your car. Or, if you have a smaller amount of food, you can probably use one of the lockers near the entrance (they are not free).
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics