Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Sanz cheder Monsey & phone #
1  2  Next

amother
cornflower

Post Sun, Aug 14 2016, 8:25 pm
Anyone have info on sanz Cheder in Monsey? What's he parent body ? What education level are kids? What kind of pple send there?
How is it compares to imrei shefer and minkatch ?
Any info is appreciated. Looking into a Cheder for this year.
Thank you

sourstix

Post Sun, Aug 14 2016, 9:42 pm
Is that the American sanz or Israeli one?

amother
cornflower

Post Sun, Aug 14 2016, 9:43 pm
The newer one. Israeli one

amother
Seagreen

Post Sun, Aug 14 2016, 9:44 pm
Sanz & Minkatch, are like Pupa & Skver, no substantial difference. Imrei Shefer is the best cheder in the chassidish world.

amother
cornflower

Post Sun, Aug 14 2016, 9:46 pm
Seagrean amother thank you for responding
What do you mean imrei shefer is the best Cheder ? what part?
I'm thinking of sending there but then thought maybe we should apply to sanz .

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Aug 14 2016, 10:18 pm
I'm an old timer with a few sons in Imrei Shufer
I like the school. They "think". They don't just do things the way they've always been done.
The melamdim have weekly training sessions with experts in chinuch.
The administration is very hands-on, approachable, easy to talk to.
They respect the parents and listen to what they have to say. They're willing to be flexible.
They put effort into maintaining good relationships with parents and passing on nachas reports.
Good English department.
Zero tolerance for bullying.
Excellent, young, enthusiastic menahel.
My boys are very happy, thriving, like going to cheder and seem well educated and ehrlich.
(Disclaimer - this is "my" experience and I've been there many years. I don't however participate in any school-wide chats and don't socialize all that much with other mothers, so I don't know how they feel).
I get the impression that Sanz is more exclusively chassidish though. Which may be fine with you, but keep in mind they do cater to a different clientele.

amother
cornflower

Post Sun, Aug 14 2016, 10:37 pm
amother wrote:

I get the impression that Sanz is more exclusively chassidish though. Which may be fine with you, but keep in mind they do cater to a different clientele.

Trying to get the feel of both. Does that mean that sanz is more chassidish based
Imrei shefer is cool chassidish?
Is it bummy Chassidish?
What's image do people have on kids from Imrei shefer.

Blessing1

Post Sun, Aug 14 2016, 10:38 pm
Sanz is a pretty new cheder, they're opening kitah aleph this coming year. They are more liberal then most other chassidish cheders. The parent body is a nice mix of all types, pretty neutral.

amother
Aqua

Post Sun, Aug 14 2016, 10:50 pm
Following.

I was thinking of sending to minkatch, but I want to consider other chedarim before I actually decide.

Im from a different (frum) mosed originally, and up untill now I was going to send there. But I really dont like the way they (and all other chassidish schools) are controlling everyones lives. Mad

amother
Ecru

Post Sun, Aug 14 2016, 11:13 pm
Munkatch is not like skver and pupa.

amother
Seagreen

Post Sun, Aug 14 2016, 11:34 pm
Imrei Shefer is ehrlich chasidish, not at all bummy, in the same time, they are down to earth, they let the moms drive etc. They don't force you to sign rules and regulations, that everybody knows it is just to show. It's a very common sense place.
Above all, I feel very calm and I trust the staff, that they do the very best for my children's success.

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, Aug 15 2016, 12:02 pm
Anyone have there#?

Blessing1

Post Mon, Aug 15 2016, 12:59 pm
Imrei shefer is considered a more bummy chassidish type of cheder in Monsey.
(Excuse my language...)

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Aug 15 2016, 2:07 pm
It is very easy to spread loshon hura, it's baseless, we are sending our boys to imrei Shefer, so I know first hand, it's a very refind parent body. There's much less cool parents in imrei shefer vs other chasidishe mosdos, that must take in there own.

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Aug 15 2016, 2:09 pm
Imrei shefer # 845-425-4001

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, Aug 15 2016, 2:10 pm
Thanks . Imre shefer I have
looking for sanz phone #

amother
Beige

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 2:12 am
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
Anyone have info on sanz Cheder in Monsey? What's he parent body ? What education level are kids? What kind of pple send there?
How is it compares to imrei shefer and minkatch ?
Any info is appreciated. Looking into a Cheder for this year.
Thank you

Hi- looking into this Cheder too and would appreciate any info. I’d also like to know how it is in comparison to Sanz, Vien, imrei binah etc.

amother
Navy

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 3:06 am
Imrei Shefer has a certain clientele. Do your research on parent body before making a decision. Sanz and Munkatch have more of a neutral population than the wannabe crowd at IS. many parents are happy at IS if thats the parent body you fit into.

amother
Beige

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 8:56 am
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Imrei Shefer has a certain clientele. Do your research on parent body before making a decision. Sanz and Munkatch have more of a neutral population than the wannabe crowd at IS. many parents are happy at IS if thats the parent body you fit into.

Thank you. Does anyone have more info on Sanz?

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Jun 12 2019, 9:03 am
Sanz is a phenomenal cheder with amazing warm menahal and rebbiam. They really put in alot if work for the kids to be comfortable and happy. I think they're on a higher caliber than any other typical chassidish cheder. They take the best of the best melamdim. Probably because they're still small and they could focus more on the kids. Parent body is a nice neutral mix.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics