Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
Baby food recipes

myomi

Post Tue, May 17 2005, 10:43 pm
does anyone have any interesting recipes aside from plain strained fruit and veggies?

juggler

Post Wed, May 18 2005, 3:18 am
I think interesting baby food recipes is a contradiction. By definiton baby food is pretty simple. Once they get to the interesting food stage, they can eat what you eat.

Anyway, I combine different fruit and veggie combinations. I make my chicken soup with chicken and veggies which I then blend together so it adds in some protein. I also found that some raw f & v are quite palatable to babies, aside from mashed bananas, try some avocado.

sarahd

Post Wed, May 18 2005, 6:17 am
I agree with chanam. I do try vegetable combinations, such as carrots and peas (not too creative), carrots and zucchini and so on.

supermom

Post Wed, May 18 2005, 6:31 am
what ever we eat baby eats too. just mushed up that is.

gryp

Post Wed, May 18 2005, 9:01 am
I dont know how old your baby is, but when my Mendel was old enough his favorite lunch/supper was a piece of whole wheat bread with mashed sweet potato spread on it. its healthy and simple.

1stimer

Post Wed, May 18 2005, 9:10 am
At the back of the book 'what to expect the 1st year' it has recipes for baby food.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics