Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Selecting a neighborhood
Previous  1  2  3

Tel Tzion Ima

Post Wed, Aug 31 2016, 8:31 pm
Two more points, the smartphone, although frowned upon here, won't keep you out of society. My neighborhood, unfortunately, is full of them.

And the Rav of the Ashkenazi shul speaks a fluent English (his family made Aliyah when he was three) adn there are a few other English speaking rabbis here.

I saw something about no tights. Just FYI - In Charedi communities, tights/socks are worn. There may be people who don't, but they are expected.

Tel Tzion Ima

Post Wed, Aug 31 2016, 8:31 pm
Oh, and there is a strong community feel here throughout the yishuv.

nia73

Post Wed, Aug 31 2016, 8:44 pm
BH. Yes I am very open to the tights and dress code. My husband is not far at all either as most of the shirts that he wears are white or thin stripped. BH, not a deal breaker for us.

As ut pertains to the phones, idk how people get things done as most things are paperless/internet based but we totally understand the desire not to and we minimize use around the kids if possible. Being so young, having or not having makes no difference to them BH 😊.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions