Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Toilet Training Consultant

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Sep 13 2016, 11:29 pm
My son is 3.5 years old and still refuses to toilet train. he will sometimes go at home but definitely not at school. he will never go number two in the toilet whether home or school. I send him to school in pull ups and he just uses it as a diaper-sometimes having up to three dirty diapers in one day! I am at my wits end and I feel really bad for the poor morah who changes him! I am also worried about his self esteem as everyone in his class is toilet trained and some of the kids make comments. I have heard of a woman in Williamsburg and someone in Lakewood that specialize in this and would love to set up an appointment. Does anybody know what I am talking about and how I can go about contacting these people? any advice from anyone that dealt with the same thing would be most appreciated too!

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Sep 13 2016, 11:43 pm
amother wrote:
My son is 3.5 years old and still refuses to toilet train. he will sometimes go at home but definitely not at school. he will never go number two in the toilet whether home or school. I send him to school in pull ups and he just uses it as a diaper-sometimes having up to three dirty diapers in one day! I am at my wits end and I feel really bad for the poor morah who changes him! I am also worried about his self esteem as everyone in his class is toilet trained and some of the kids make comments. I have heard of a woman in Williamsburg and someone in Lakewood that specialize in this and would love to set up an appointment. Does anybody know what I am talking about and how I can go about contacting these people? any advice from anyone that dealt with the same thing would be most appreciated too!

I heard of someone in Monroe that can help. Her name is Mrs. Konigsberg 8457832389. Loads of luck!!

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Sep 13 2016, 11:51 pm
amother wrote:

Samantha Allen at NYC potty training. Google it.

greenfire

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 10:55 am
does he have the right size potty ... many kids are scared of the flushing sound on the regular toilet & where it ends up ... and if they might get lost

amother
Crimson

Post Wed, Feb 26 2020, 11:29 am
I once heard of an OT that specialize in difficult toilet training cases...would anyone have her contact info? I believe she is based in the NY area, either Brooklyn or Lakewood. TY!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training