Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Let's take on something as a zechus for Green Amother
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Green

Post Fri, Oct 21 2016, 9:17 am
amother wrote:
Bumping this for the new green amotther and especially her children .

I will try especially hard to talk nicely to my family until after Yontif in the merit that green amotther and her family will find true menuchas nefesh together

Very nice of you but I suggest you start a new thread.

bluebaker

Post Fri, Oct 21 2016, 9:27 am
Can we have your Hebrew name and mother's? It's soon Shabbat here, if I can have it before Shabbat will say tehillim for you Heart

amother
Pink

Post Sat, Oct 22 2016, 8:32 pm
amother wrote:
Very nice of you but I suggest you start a new thread.

Ok now this is getting super weird, another green. Are you the same green as before, the new green or another green? To start a new thread would have lose the irony that there was already one here for someone called green.

And Bluebaker I want to do something for you too, your story is so horrible. I will try to talk nicely and respectfully ALL the time in the zechus that you should see miraculous and beautiful things in your life. And I know this is about your other thread but I just wanted to say from what you write I think Tzfas would be a wonderful place for you.

cnc

Post Sat, Oct 22 2016, 8:54 pm
amother wrote:
Ok now this is getting super weird, another green. Are you the same green as before, the new green or another green? To start a new thread would have lose the irony that there was already one here for someone called green.

And Bluebaker I want to do something for you too, your story is so horrible. I will try to talk nicely and respectfully ALL the time in the zechus that you should see miraculous and beautiful things in your life. And I know this is about your other thread but I just wanted to say from what you write I think Tzfas would be a wonderful place for you.

It's not wierd at all . This thread comes up in similar topics because they both have the words green amother
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed