Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Danger - Parking lots are not play areas, a child can die!
Previous  1  2

TorahMom48

Post Wed, Jun 27 2007, 11:59 am
Quote:
OMG, my son goes to a gan on revivim 17!!!!!!!! The last day is friday, but .......... the idea that my son , or any other child for that matter can get hurt by careless ppl makes me sooooooooo mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey and my other son is in Avi Ezri not far from there!!!! What in the world are these ppl thinking???? Hashem Yishmor!!!

Arita, 17 If I recall is across the street, Not sure if it happens there, but can I strongly suggest that you have a talk with the gannenet there, maybe inquire if it happens in her parking lot too, but even if g-d willing it does not, maybe she can talk to the people across the street, I'm sure she knows some of them. It's a disaster waiting to happen.

Avi Ezri, is near a parking lot which is not quite as bad, but still one of the many where slightly older kids will run around does not matter if a car is backing out or not, and this is a more active parking lot. But this happens all over the neighborhood and many others. We have got to teach our kids how to act near cars. I think we also need to teach other parents.

TorahMom48

Post Wed, Jun 27 2007, 12:02 pm
Amother
Quote:
I have a relative who lives on the top or last house on revivim. I know which parking lot you are talking about now. its the one where they are doing the construction near it, right?

I have to unfortunatley agree with you. kids there are not very careful and many many times there are no mothers there sitting watching their kids, the kids play by themselves and the mothers/fathers, whoever are upstairs.

There is construction all over, and I haven't been there in a bit so I can't be sure, Mothers and fathers upstairs and nobody watching?
Thats awful, but the truth is it's no less worse when there are 2 or 3 mothers "watching" (read busy talking amongst themselves in one area while the kids are spread out the the entire lot way out of reach)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics