Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
E/o is home sick, I hate it

amother

Post Wed, Jun 27 2007, 3:49 pm
I think im going crazy...e/o is home sick including me, my throat and nose kill and am so exhausted and the baby is teething and th other kids are fighting and I can't do this anymore, we had ppl staying by us for a few days and the house is upside down gross filthy and I don't have koach to do anything we haven't eaten anythin gbut grilled cheese and yogurt for days I hat ebeing the mommy you can never get sick and actually rest you just keep going till you collapse ch'v

I look at my children and I am repulsed by theri drippy gray noses and greasy hair what am I suppposed to do I cna't bathe them right now I feel awful I'm such a bad mother just wnat to go to bed and sleep for days

I can't believe how hard my life is

I'm not complaining, b'H I nkow how lucky I am to be marrie dwith kids but I work like a horse adn I just can't do it anymore

oh just get some high shool girls to come in and do chesed, e/o says, yeah right who would let anyone in the house looking like this...it's the ppl who don't really need help who can actually ahve peple in their houses but ppl lik me who are not coping at all, our houses are a wreck and we just can't

I wish I could just get on a bus and disappear somewhere and sleep for a few days

e/o wipes their nasty noses on me I can't stay clean for more than tn minutes, they just kvetch all day like im' supposed to be ablet o make them feel better presto, I stink haven't showeerd in days and cna't find my deodorant I would give anything to have family nearby to help me all you ppl out there who live close to family you have no idea what a bracha it is

I wan tmy mommy!!!!!!!!! it's so funny cause that's how my kids feel and it's driving me crazy, when am I going to grow up and be as good a mommy as mine was to me?????????

justanothermother

Post Wed, Jun 27 2007, 4:11 pm
Quote:
I wan tmy mommy!!!!!!!!! it's so funny cause that's how my kids feel and it's driving me crazy, when am I going to grow up and be as good a mommy as mine was to me?????????

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}
You are a good mommy, don't be so hard on yourself. I think we've all been there before (well all of us who don't have help.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics