Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
ISO "Mordechai and his Mitzvah Puppets"

Sparkle

Post Thu, Jan 24 2008, 11:09 pm
This was a favorite of mine when I was growing up. I tried to order it from Mostly Music last week but it is out of print (or whatever it's called for things on tapes/cd's).

Anyone have it? Anyone willing to sell? Or copy (I believe it is muter since it is out of print).

Squash

Post Fri, Jan 25 2008, 7:28 am
I think I inherited my mother's copy. fairly certain it's somehwere her hidden amongst all my tapes. if you remind me next week I will bli neder look for it.

abismommy

Post Fri, Jan 25 2008, 7:36 am
I have it - but am not sure about cpoying it. I s that muttar? I guess, if you call the company that produces it (maybe Mordechai Antebi himself?) and they say it's OK, then I will do it for you. Let me know!

trafficgal

Post Fri, Jan 25 2008, 7:44 am
I cant believe its no longer available!! I loved that!!!! I don't have a copy but will ask my mother if she does next time I get a chance... no promises though tapes get lost in my house all the time!

Sparkle

Post Fri, Jan 25 2008, 10:46 am
Thank you all! I believe it is mutar to copy it since they are not selling the tape anymore but I will ask a shailah again and let you know.

Thank you, thank you!

malky800

Post Sun, Jun 19 2016, 6:47 pm
It is mutter to copy a tape when it is otherwise unavailable.
If any of you can get a hold of a copy, please be in touch with me.

onlyonea

Post Mon, Nov 14 2016, 5:47 pm
Did anyone end up finding the tape? I'm looking for this particular tape for years!!!

I'm also looking for an old Jewish children story tape named, "The camel who wouldn't drink water".

If anyone knows more information please post.

yeti

Post Sun, Mar 12 2017, 1:42 pm
I've also been looking for the camel who wouldn't drink water, for years. Does anyone have mordechai entebi's phone number or email?

armex

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 9:52 am
Hello everybody! So I too have been desperately trying to track down Mordechai and the Mitzvah Muppets and alas I have! I got in touch with Morchechai Antebi himself (an extremely nice man) and he is helping to get me a copy as well as his other tapes/CDs which someone mentioned (the camel who wouldn’t drink water) so if anyone wants to contact him you can email him at youngsgat@gmail.com or be in touch with me. Sorry but I’m so excited about getting a copy of the mitzvah muppets!!!! Loved it as a kid and want to pass it on to my kids!

LiLIsraeli

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 10:10 am
armex wrote:
Hello everybody! So I too have been desperately trying to track down Mordechai and the Mitzvah Muppets and alas I have! I got in touch with Morchechai Antebi himself (an extremely nice man) and he is helping to get me a copy as well as his other tapes/CDs which someone mentioned (the camel who wouldn’t drink water) so if anyone wants to contact him you can email him at youngsgat@gmail.com or be in touch with me. Sorry but I’m so excited about getting a copy of the mitzvah muppets!!!! Loved it as a kid and want to pass it on to my kids!

I would love a copy!

armex

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 12:29 pm
Sorry I’ve been told the email address is wrong I’m going to try to get the correct one! Hang tight

armex

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 12:41 pm
For Mordechai Antebi email youngsgap@gmail.com

armex

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 12:58 pm
he also requested that if anybody wants a copy of the tapes they should contact him as opposed to making a copy from someone else. Just got my copies!!! Hope you all enjoy it!!!

Tleibo

Post Sun, Dec 08 2019, 12:48 pm
Has anyone tried contacting him recently with positive results? I would love to get my hands on some his stories!

onlyonea

Post Sun, Dec 08 2019, 2:19 pm
I actually tried sending him an email this past week, but still no reply.

Jewishfoodie

Post Sun, Dec 08 2019, 3:15 pm
armex wrote:

Plz correct the email address youngsgap, with a p

LiLIsraeli

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 12:03 pm
Bumping up this thread. Is there any way to get a copy? I have reached out to the email address above several times with no results.

yeti

Post Tue, Sep 06 2022, 9:19 pm
I've been looking for it and trying to get it too. Has anyone had any luck?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries