Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Birthdays & Anniversaries
My birthday!

987gold

Post Sun, Dec 04 2016, 9:37 am
Aside for taking my baby to the doctor, how would you spend your birthday? Any great ideas?? Yes, I have a bunch of kids and a great hubby and I count my blessings, and life is busy bH.

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Dec 04 2016, 10:12 am
It's my birthday this week. My husband comes home from work early and we go to manhattan. We go out to eat in my favorite restaurant. We got Macy's or lord and taylor. Sometimes we go to a broadway show. He buys me a present and gives me a card. He tries to wine and dine me. We do the sme thing every year and I love it!!! Bh my mil is willing to babysit.

sourstix

Post Sun, Dec 04 2016, 11:31 am
Happy birthday! Op. there are plenty of things that you like write them down and then choose one. I wish dh would take me out and buy me a card. Not happening. Doesn't take me out either. 🙁Well he's plenty good but this thread is making me jealous

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Dec 04 2016, 11:35 am
sourstix wrote:
Happy birthday! Op. there are plenty of things that you like write them down and then choose one. I wish dh would take me out and buy me a card. Not happening. Doesn't take me out either. 🙁Well he's plenty good but this thread is making me jealous

Don't be jealous. I didn't write the negative things that my husband does. But this is a positive thread.

pause

Post Sun, Dec 04 2016, 6:51 pm
If you can't get out with DH, have him watch the kids and go out yourself doing what you love: shopping, mani/pedi, massage, eating out... Go yourself or with a friend.

elisheva25

Post Mon, Dec 05 2016, 9:27 am
Sometime during the day to go get manicure and pedicure
And go out at night either with husband or friends... Some place that has drinks and good desserts
Or go out at night for a paint night and dessert Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Birthdays & Anniversaries