Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Please daven for Yehuda ben Rivka Leah
1  2  Next

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Dec 13 2016, 9:00 am
Rabbi Yehuda Kelemer, rav of the Young Israel of West Hempstead, NY, was hit by a car last night in a hit and run and was seriously injured. Please take a moment to say tehillim for this very special, brilliant, humble eved Hashem.
Thank you.

Chloe

Post Sat, Dec 17 2016, 10:56 pm
We said Tehillim. Any updates?

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 10:32 am
Bump.
It is unclear what the situation is, but he needs tefillot once again

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 11:27 am
https://new.tehilimyahad.com/m.....v9MSI

yiddishmom

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 12:07 pm
I said tehillim. May we hear besuros tovos!

amother
Crimson

Post Wed, Dec 02 2020, 12:51 pm
He's such a special person. May he have a refuah shleima bimheira. I said Tehillim for him and will say more IYH. Please keep us updated.

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 12:21 pm
Any updates? How is he doing?

amother
Aquamarine

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 5:41 pm
amother [ Crimson ] wrote:
Any updates? How is he doing?

Most recent update:

Just to share some good tidings and update as to Rabbi Kelemer’s recovery. He has been responding well to the staff and has been communicating with his family and although his condition will still necessitate he be monitored in the hospital for the next short while we are heartened by this initial strong step in this first stage of his recovery. We have no doubt that the driver of this positive progress is testament of the tefillos , thoughts and good deeds on Rabbi and Rebbetzin Kelemer’s behalf.

IY”H we will continue to update the community as frequently as possible and we only request that the Zechusim of the strengthened Davening and Limud Hatorah -Torah study- be לרפואת שלימה הרב יהודה בן רבקה לאה

https://new.tehilimyahad.com/m.....v9MSI

smile18

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 5:48 pm
Refuah sheleima!

mfb

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 5:58 pm
What happened here? It looks like the beginning of this thread is 4 years old.
Is he still not we’ll from then?

amother
Aquamarine

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 6:20 pm
mfb wrote:
What happened here? It looks like the beginning of this thread is 4 years old.
Is he still not we’ll from then?

He was in a hit and run 4 years ago.
He never fully physically recovered (although if you saw him you would have never guessed).
I don’t know the full situation, but I believe he fell and is need of the tefillot. I rebumped this thread in case anyone had been following it from years ago.

mfb

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 6:24 pm
Refuah sheleimah. Said a kapital tehillim

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 6:58 pm
I've been saying Tehillim and will continue IYH. Thank you for the update. Please continue to keep us posted with besoros tovos. May הרב יהודה בן רבקה לאה have a refuah shleima bimheira.

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Dec 03 2020, 9:03 pm
Words cannot even begin to describe what Rabbi Kelemer means to West Hempstead. He is the backbone of the community. May he have a refuah shelaimah!

amother
Aquamarine

Post Fri, Dec 04 2020, 12:18 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
Words cannot even begin to describe what Rabbi Kelemer means to West Hempstead. He is the backbone of the community. May he have a refuah shelaimah!

Trust me- it’s not only west hempstead.

Update from YI president:

I spoke with Rabbi Kelemer late last night and Baruch Hashem I am pleased to say the Rabbi sounded great! I knew he was on the road to recovery when I thanked him for speaking with me as this would now allow me to sleep and the Rabbi responded in his typical way saying now, he could sleep knowing that he spoke to me. He already told me a few of the hospital stories, which I will let him share with you soon. Our community should continue davening for the Rabbi’s complete Refuah. The Rabbi’s Refuah should Beli Ayin Horah continue and we should hopefully see him back at the right time.

Shabbos tehillim : https://docs.google.com/spread...../edit

amother
Crimson

Post Sat, Dec 05 2020, 10:58 pm
amother [ Aquamarine ] wrote:
Trust me- it’s not only west hempstead.

Update from YI president:

I spoke with Rabbi Kelemer late last night and Baruch Hashem I am pleased to say the Rabbi sounded great! I knew he was on the road to recovery when I thanked him for speaking with me as this would now allow me to sleep and the Rabbi responded in his typical way saying now, he could sleep knowing that he spoke to me. He already told me a few of the hospital stories, which I will let him share with you soon. Our community should continue davening for the Rabbi’s complete Refuah. The Rabbi’s Refuah should Beli Ayin Horah continue and we should hopefully see him back at the right time.

Shabbos tehillim : https://docs.google.com/spread...../edit

I can vouch for that.

Thank you for updating us before Shabbos. Baruch Hashem we're happy to hear the good news. We'll continue saying Tehillim for him. Please continue to update us with good news.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Thu, Dec 10 2020, 5:42 pm
Preshabbos update:

Update from the Kelemer Family
As the Rabbi's condition is still serious at this time and with the addition of a fever that they are treating now as well, we ask the Community, that although we are all busy with the yom tov of Chanukah preparations and family gatherings, to please take the time and continue to say the Tehillim or any other Torah commitments that have been started so they can be לרפואת שלימה for Rabbi Kelemer. You have the power of a “tzibbur” which in of itself is one of the strongest zechus to deliver the Tefillos on his behalf and even more so “Rabbi Kelemer's Tzibbur” has the outsized ability to bring Rachmei Shamayim for a Refuah Sheleimah. Wishing everyone a “lichtige” Chanukah .

ImmaBubby

Post Thu, Dec 10 2020, 5:47 pm
Thank you for this update.
Heard that the gematria for “melech rofeh neeman”= the gematria for “lehadlik ner shel Chanukah”.
Refuos v’yshuos to the Rabbi and all cholei Yisroel.

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Dec 10 2020, 6:39 pm
אמן

amother
Aquamarine

Post Fri, Dec 11 2020, 3:17 pm
Bump
Tehillim spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spread...../edit
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed