Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Instagram help

Smile1234

Post Thu, Dec 29 2016, 2:57 pm
I just opened an instagram account for the organization I work for. It seems it works best on the app vs the computer, is that right?

I want to add the organization's FB friends, but since its on my phone it wants to use my FB profile to get the friends/followers. How can I change that?

Any other tips and tricks are welcome! I've never used instagram before...

allcuteonesrtak

Post Thu, Dec 29 2016, 3:01 pm
Smile1234 wrote:
I just opened an instagram account for the organization I work for. It seems it works best on the app vs the computer, is that right?

I want to add the organization's FB friends, but since its on my phone it wants to use my FB profile to get the friends/followers. How can I change that?

Any other tips and tricks are welcome! I've never used instagram before...

instagram is a mobile app, so yes it works best on a mobile device.

does your organization have a tablet you can use? I find it best to manage my instagram account from there. (I use an ipad)

you can log out of your personal facebook and log into the organizations facebook and find friends that way. I would only use that option if you cant get a separate device to manage your employers social media accounts.

Smile1234

Post Thu, Dec 29 2016, 3:06 pm
allcuteonesrtak wrote:
instagram is a mobile app, so yes it works best on a mobile device.

does your organization have a tablet you can use? I find it best to manage my instagram account from there. (I use an ipad)

you can log out of your personal facebook and log into the organizations facebook and find friends that way. I would only use that option if you cant get a separate device to manage your employers social media accounts.

Thanks!
No probably not. Its a non profit thats based in Bklyn and I'm working for them from Israel. Don't think they'd send me one, and I'm not going to ask just yet....

If I log out of my FB account and log into theirs, find friends, and then log back in to my FB, will it connect mine anyway once its logged back in?

allcuteonesrtak

Post Thu, Dec 29 2016, 3:43 pm
Smile1234 wrote:
Thanks!
No probably not. Its a non profit thats based in Bklyn and I'm working for them from Israel. Don't think they'd send me one, and I'm not going to ask just yet....

If I log out of my FB account and log into theirs, find friends, and then log back in to my FB, will it connect mine anyway once its logged back in?

I think theres an option to de-connect from your facebook contacts. do that before u log out. but im not sure.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media