Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Iso top dentist in Yerushalayim

mom35

Post Thu, Jan 05 2017, 5:57 am
I know I have a lot of work that needs to be done, and I haven't been happy with more than one dentist I've been to. I need a fantastic dentist in Yerushalayim that I can feel comfortable with that they know what they're doing! TIA for any leads with this!

Zeleze

Post Thu, Jan 05 2017, 6:17 am
Dr. Yosef Lerba - Australian and does a great job with many years experience

02-6250621

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Jan 05 2017, 7:58 am
http://kjjdentaloffice.co.il/
In this group, on keren hayesod, we personally use dr jackson. He is british and wonderful bedside manner.
Most of the practitioners, not all, but most, speak english there.

Last edited by shabbatiscoming on Thu, Jan 05 2017, 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total

essie14

Post Thu, Jan 05 2017, 8:10 am
Dr. Sammy Abramson
02-623-4679
Keren Hayesod 13

mom35

Post Thu, Jan 05 2017, 2:53 pm
Thank you all for your replies. I had a feeling I would get a few different names that would further confuse me. Can you tell me where they stand in terms of what their prices are like compared to other dentists? Also, do you know other people that use your dentist that are happy with them?
Someone threw out the name Dr. Guggenheim that works near Tachana Merkazit. Has anyone had any experience with her, or know anyone that was happy with her work?
Thanks all for your help! I've been researching for a long time, and I'm just desperate to get the work done.

essie14

Post Thu, Jan 05 2017, 3:11 pm
mom35 wrote:
Thank you all for your replies. I had a feeling I would get a few different names that would further confuse me. Can you tell me where they stand in terms of what their prices are like compared to other dentists? Also, do you know other people that use your dentist that are happy with them?
Someone threw out the name Dr. Guggenheim that works near Tachana Merkazit. Has anyone had any experience with her, or know anyone that was happy with her work?
Thanks all for your help! I've been researching for a long time, and I'm just desperate to get the work done.

I came to Dr. Abramson from a friend who raved about him. I used him for about 3 years until I moved out of Yerushalayim. I have referred at least 5 friends to him who all love him as much as I do.
Everyone I have ever met in his office looks happy and not agitated at all.
I even traveled to have some work done by him within a few months after I moved because I wasn't ready yet to find a new dentist in my city.

I have no idea how prices are - I will pay top shekel for a dentist that I like.

Teomima

Post Thu, Jan 05 2017, 3:25 pm
I also go to KJJ, though I see Dr. Kurer there. I came across the office when searching "dental phobia" online. They kindly and patiently took care of ten years of dental neglect. They have been nothing but friendly, supportive, and professional.They have emergency services which came in handy when I need an emergency root canal two years ago. They have a complete staff, including an endodontist, so all dental work can be done on location. I adore my hygienist, Hadas, and very highly recommend her in particular.

The prices are not cheap (though in my opinion very worthwhile), but it never hurts asking for a discount.

Fabulous

Post Thu, Jan 05 2017, 5:57 pm
Teomima wrote:
I also go to KJJ, though I see Dr. Kurer there. I came across the office when searching "dental phobia" online. They kindly and patiently took care of ten years of dental neglect. They have been nothing but friendly, supportive, and professional.They have emergency services which came in handy when I need an emergency root canal two years ago. They have a complete staff, including an endodontist, so all dental work can be done on location. I adore my hygienist, Hadas, and very highly recommend her in particular.

The prices are not cheap (though in my opinion very worthwhile), but it never hurts asking for a discount.

Another vote for dr Kurer. He's British and very kind and gentle. He is also very honest and not money hungry at all. I would definitely go back and I had an emergency wisdom tooth extraction (which is quite painful)

tymama

Post Thu, Jan 05 2017, 6:24 pm
http://schumandental.co.il/allan-schuman-dds/
Dr shuman, he's American and located in Arnona off of Derech Chevron before Talpiot
We used him when lived in Israel and very happy with his work

Tekky

Post Thu, Jan 05 2017, 9:48 pm
Dr Daniels on Keren Hayesod is top top top
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics