Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Tupperware Lifetime Warranty, do I need to pay shipping?

amother
Chartreuse

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 12:21 pm
I have some Tupperware bowls that are at least 20+ years old. They are still usable, but the lids have started to crack. How do I go about ordering new lids, are they guaranteed for the lifetime of the product, and do I need to pay shipping?

Marion

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 1:33 pm
Find a consultant in your area via their website (in the U.S. it's www.tupperware.com). They'll explain, but no, you shouldn't have to pay shipping.

cm

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 1:46 pm
I'm not a Tupperware consultant, so maybe there are some hidden rules I am not familiar with, but according to the website you do need to pay $5.75 shipping: https://www.tupperware.com/warranty

Everything I have ever returned from other vendors or repaired under warranty required the customer to pay shipping, so I consider this typical.

zaq

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 3:16 pm
Yes you do.

ra_mom

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 3:19 pm
zaq wrote:
Yes you do.

Yup.

Marion

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 1:15 pm
OK, maybe things have changed but...when I was a consultant and manager I NEVER charged a client shipping on a warranty order. Doing warranty replacements was part of the job description. Maybe if you do it all online and not face-to-face then they charge shipping but I never did.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 1:20 pm
Marion wrote:
OK, maybe things have changed but...when I was a consultant and manager I NEVER charged a client shipping on a warranty order. Doing warranty replacements was part of the job description. Maybe if you do it all online and not face-to-face then they charge shipping but I never did.

I've never heard of putting through the free replacement through a sales person. When I had an issue I called Tupperware directly and they shipped me the replacement.

Marion

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 1:10 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I've never heard of putting through the free replacement through a sales person. When I had an issue I called Tupperware directly and they shipped me the replacement.

I built my business on warranty service calls. Like I said, look online for a consultant near you and contact her. (It's usually a "her".) Tell her you need a warranty service. You should not have to pay shipping.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 1:28 pm
Marion wrote:
I built my business on warranty service calls. Like I said, look online for a consultant near you and contact her. (It's usually a "her".) Tell her you need a warranty service. You should not have to pay shipping.

That's great to know!
I replaced a product that cracked that was probably more than 10 years old and didn't remember which consultant I had bought from.

Marion

Post Fri, Jan 13 2017, 2:13 am
ra_mom wrote:
That's great to know!
I replaced a product that cracked that was probably more than 10 years old and didn't remember which consultant I had bought from.

Doesn't matter who you bought it from; it's a service everyone is supposed to offer.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen