Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Is your dh comfortable buying you tampons?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sat, Jan 14 2017, 9:03 pm
Mine would
I would send him with empty box or package so he knows what.
I don't think I would have him by for my daughters. I would have felt awkward about that if my dad got me mine.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sat, Jan 14 2017, 9:40 pm
My DH doesn't mind but I have to be very, very, very specific about what I want because he can't tell one thing from the other and will come home with an odd selection of things if I am not exact in my request.

amother
Pink

Post Sat, Jan 14 2017, 10:09 pm
I always have a stockpile (for an entire period at least) but if I ran out and couldn't go to the store or what not I would have to write a list or send him with the box. I would otherwise likely end up with Depends or something. Not sure if he would...he might refuse. I should ask! But I use pads, not tampons if that matters.

Fabulous

Post Sat, Jan 14 2017, 10:13 pm
He would but as others have said he wouldn't know what type. If I ran out for some reason, I would rather ask my mother who knows what I use

amother
Ecru

Post Sat, Jan 14 2017, 11:09 pm
My dh would and has bought me pads many times. He is less embarrassed than me....he has no problem buying them. He has also bought me vedikah cloths.

Coffee Addict

Post Sat, Jan 14 2017, 11:34 pm
amother wrote:
Mine would
I would send him with empty box or package so he knows what.
I don't think I would have him by for my daughters. I would have felt awkward about that if my dad got me mine.

DD has no idea that DH bought it. She probably thinks I bought it.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sat, Jan 14 2017, 11:48 pm
Coffee Addict wrote:
DD has no idea that DH bought it. She probably thinks I bought it.

I hope she never finds out I would feel violated.

amother
Burlywood

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 12:17 am
The question doesn't come up because as a competent adult, I plan ahead and don't run out of things. But if I did run out, I would see no reason to send dh on such a mission. Bh I have two strong legs and a good enough sense of direction to get to the pharmacy and back under my own power.

Dh doesn't send me to the pharmacy to buy his hemorrhoid cream, either.

amother
Oak

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 12:20 am
Of course he would.

Coffee Addict

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 12:26 am
amother wrote:
I hope she never finds out I would feel violated.

Don't worry 😉 she won't know

DrMom

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 12:42 am
No problem. Sometimes DH does the grocery shopping sometimes I do. If it's on the list of what we need and it's his turn to shop, then that's what he buys.

I think it's silly to be embarrassed by this.

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 12:46 am
DrMom wrote:
No problem. Sometimes DH does the grocery shopping sometimes I do. If it's on the list of what we need and it's his turn to shop, then that's what he buys.

I think it's silly to be embarrassed by this.

This^ When I was married my husband bought the sanitary supplies if he was shopping or if it was an emergency run.

Are people embarrassed to buy toilet paper as well? Both are natural bodily functions that require sanitary supplies.

perquacky

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 12:46 am
amother wrote:

I have done this for my dh. And he has bought tampons for me. In this day and age, who really cares?!

amother
Mint

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 12:55 am
Would under extreme duress and would hate it!

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 1:02 am
My husband always gets them for me. When we were engaged and out one night, I suddenly got my period. He had no problem running into a nearby pharmacy and getting them for me.

Iymnok

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 2:22 am
He'd be fine. He buys me pads for postpartum if he's by the store. In general I use a cup, so really it's a non issue.

Teomima

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 3:50 am
Mine would, for sure. There's hardly ever a need, since I do most of the shopping anyways, and all the varieties confuse him. But he has no problem if I ask. My father has also bought for me in the past. Like others have said, I think it's silly to be embarrassed by this. It's a normal, bodily function and any man who's ever been married (even a father) knows women menstruate, and that various sanitary products are involved.

amother
Babypink

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 4:31 am
My DH is self conscious about many many things, but not about this. I'm still shy about buying feminine products when there is a man working at the checkout.

amother
Pewter

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 5:00 am
my DH won't even buy KY

moonstone

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 6:20 am
amother wrote:
The question doesn't come up because as a competent adult, I plan ahead and don't run out of things. But if I did run out, I would see no reason to send dh on such a mission. Bh I have two strong legs and a good enough sense of direction to get to the pharmacy and back under my own power.

Wow, you NEVER run out of things? What are you doing on this board filled with imperfect mere mortals? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I hope I can someday be a competent adult like you!

My husband has no problem buying my pads, he's done it a few times. It's not even an issue.

I've bought hemorrhoid cream once or twice, what is the big deal? Who cares?
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics