Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
ISO personal reviews for making photobooks online

sushi galore

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 9:16 pm
I'm looking for personal reviews and recommendations on good sites to make a well priced and good photobook. First book I want to work on is a baby photobooks for my sons' kalla.
Do any sites offer jewish themes? Like Yom Tov pics- say menora, purim.... etc.
There is soooo much out there that I'm confused and lost.
Also, when site states a book is 19.99, is that what the book will cost or there's usually more charges to count in, beside tax and shipping.
Any info and the more info will be greatly appreciated.

OMG!

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 9:21 pm
I did a beautiful collection on mixbook.com
Great service and easy site. But that was about 6 years ago.

OMG!

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 9:29 pm
I'm checking out zno.com now, it sounds amazing! they can send you a free sample. Wish I have time for my wedding album. Good luck

lucky14

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 9:30 pm
I've only ever made one and it was from snapfish. It came out really cute. I don't know how fancy you want it to be. The pictures were really clear. I don't know about jewish themed embellishments. There may be certain images or like page layouts (already made layouts) that may cost extra. I just made a calendar from shutterfly adn it came out really nice. The image quality was very clear and I'm so happy with it. Shipping is usually pretty expensive (relative to the product price). Shutterfly gives out tons of promo codes for free photobooks (you can upgrade to a bigger size and just pay the difference) or $20 off orders. In general most of these sites offer discounts pretty often so if you're looking for a good price, design the book and then wait for a good promotion (the promotions usually don't last for long so it's good to already have the book designed and then you can just order it instead of having to make it really quickly).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art