Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
What seminary should my dd go to?

amother
Honeydew

Post Fri, Feb 03 2017, 8:57 am
Please help me out. My daughter is in 11 grade. We are trying to figure out what seminary would be right for her. I never went, and am clueless.
She dorms in a chabad school. We are a chabad family, but more low keyed chabad. She doesnt want a chabad seminary. At this point, she will not fit into a by type seminary either. She is not extremly academic, but works very hard. She will talk to boys, if she is in that situatuion. I would like to have her in a school where socializing with boys is a big no!!!
She would love to have her smart phone, and doesnt wanna wear a colored shirt kind of uniform. Basically she ants a place that will lovve her for her.A place where they wont preach, but a place where the girls love and grow from. Shes a good, smart girl, who really needs to be in as place hat will bring out all her potential.
so does this place exsist?

amother
Khaki

Post Wed, Feb 08 2017, 2:35 am
Which country are you in?

naturalmom5

Post Wed, Feb 08 2017, 3:17 am
MachLala maybe
I'd say Bravenders but it's seriously academic

mom35

Post Wed, Feb 08 2017, 4:46 am
What about Tomer Devora in Ramot? That sounds like it may fit the bill as best as possible.

Iymnok

Post Wed, Feb 08 2017, 5:08 am
Tomer Devorah or Scharfman's type sounds good.
Darchei Binah too.
I am not familiar with the new ones.

amother
Wheat

Post Sun, Feb 12 2017, 5:42 pm
mom35 wrote:
What about Tomer Devora in Ramot? That sounds like it may fit the bill as best as possible.

I was thinking this too. My dd is there now. Though its not in Ramot anymore-they moved to a campus in Sanhedria (I think).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children