Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Attention californians

amother

Post Mon, Jul 09 2007, 5:14 pm
Do any of you know where I can rent a house with a private pool ANYWHERE in california! I'm desperately looking for something like this but it has to be affordable. From my searches online I can only find places that are either asking for a full week stay (which I don't want to do), or they are so big that they are so expensive. I need something small and comfortable for just dh and I, but it needs to have a private secluded pool.
any ideas?

MOM222

Post Mon, Jul 09 2007, 5:17 pm
This was advertized in the hamodia.

http://www.kosher-oasis.com/index.html

amother

Post Mon, Jul 09 2007, 9:37 pm
thanks for your reply, however, I should have wrote "Anywhere but the desert!". The average high there for this time of year is 108'!

imaamy

Post Mon, Jul 09 2007, 9:54 pm
Everywhere in San Diego is really expensive. At this season a week is probably the minimum. If you have the pool, the desert isn't so bad. Still expensive though. That is Calif for you! Sorry no better ideas.

bashinda

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 1:21 pm
If it's anywhere in California you could go up north near the Oregon border and it's probably very cheap there. There's not much up there though.

queen

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 4:09 pm
why don't you post on luach.com (calif page)
many ppl in LA have pools and maybe you can find a frum family going away that you can pay to rent their home for 3 or 4 days????

just an idea.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics