Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Looking for a top dentist in lakewood
Previous  1  2  3  Next

lkwdmom2

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 9:26 pm
I like Dr Plaut. He is very honest and did a large cavity instead of a root canal to save me $$$$$. He has a discount for Kollel/chinuch and is very nice.

estibesty

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 9:46 pm
Stay far far away from Lakewood family dental who in world recommended then here😳

mommybrr

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 10:22 pm
Dr Todres, used him for root canal. Very gentle and patient- great dentist. If x don't have insurance he gives a discount and can work out a payment plan.

shmoopy

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 12:09 am
I would also recommend staying away from Bressler. Years ago many from Lakewood would travel to Deal to his practice...they are nice people but they don't clean out the decay properly and they fill the cavity on top of decay, as a result the tooth continues to rot. I know a lot of people who have had such experience with them.

Chayalle

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 9:43 am
estibesty wrote:
Stay far far away from Lakewood family dental who in world recommended then here😳

I've heard people say they invent cavities and do unnecessary work. No personal experience there, just what I've heard. I use Dr Wasserman/Polinsky practice for myself, and I take my kids to Dr. J. Felsenstein.

pink_nails

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 1:57 pm
Can anyone give me Dr. Todres and Dr. Perle's #? Have a big root canal that needs to get filled. I'm new to Lakewood so all the names are foreign to me. I'm trying to do some research here.
Did anyone hear of Dr. Truflo in Brick? Not sure I'm spelling his name correctly but UHP recommends him... I never heard of him tho

lkwdlady

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 3:49 pm
todres - 732-901-7214
perle 732-840-4444

can you post back if any of these worked for you?

Simple1

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 4:01 pm
Chayalle wrote:
I've heard people say they invent cavities and do unnecessary work. No personal experience there, just what I've heard. I use Dr Wasserman/Polinsky practice for myself, and I take my kids to Dr. J. Felsenstein.

I have not noticed that at all. But maybe it depends on which dentist you use. And these things are hard to know for sure.

sourstix

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 10:44 pm
chayalle you have not heard well. they are very honest there. the front desk is very not nice to people. thats why they have a bad name. but the dentists are great.

esther36

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 10:53 pm
Stay far away from Lakewood family dental is right!!!My husband didn't have any cavities until he was 23. He went there and they said he had 12 and 6 root canals. After starting work on a tooth there he was in crazy pain and went to a different dentist for a second opinion and the guy couldn't find any of the other cavities or teeth that needed so called root canals!! They r a bunch of crooks! Until today we suffer from what they did. My husband's tooth cracked after that so called root canal that did and had to be pulled now he needs an implant! We have many other family members that were negatively affected by them!! Don't go there! Dr Wasserman is worth every penny if u need a good dentist!

Simple1

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 10:58 pm
That's funny, because I had exams done at Lakewood Family Dental with no cavities, and I don't even have great teeth to begin with. I wonder if some dentists there are better than others.

If he was in crazy pain, then he likely needed a root canal.

Simple1

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 11:04 pm
sourstix wrote:
chayalle you have not heard well. they are very honest there. the front desk is very not nice to people. thats why they have a bad name. but the dentists are great.

Yes their customer service can be all over the place - Like they once sent me home because I was 10 minutes late. But then they called back to squeeze me in for the next day because they felt bad.

esther36

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 11:45 pm
He was actually in crazy pain cuz they drilled too deep and hit a nerve which they left exposed and it got majorly infected. When a normal dentist checked it he said there was absolutely no need to drill on that tooth. He checked all the before and after X-rays. They r a bunch of incompetent dentists that ppl use because of Jersey care or uhp. No one with good insurance or no insurance would be found there..

Reesa

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 11:48 pm
Are the any people who think bresler is good? Is Dr. Alan ok for kids? I have lots of work scheduled for my kids there and now this thread made me really nervous. They seem competent and are affordable for uninsured patients. I don't want to be an irresponsible parent bringing my kids there.

sourstix

Post Tue, Mar 07 2017, 5:33 am
What about yaffa walkin?

Chayalle

Post Tue, Mar 07 2017, 9:47 am
Reesa wrote:
Are the any people who think bresler is good? Is Dr. Alan ok for kids? I have lots of work scheduled for my kids there and now this thread made me really nervous. They seem competent and are affordable for uninsured patients. I don't want to be an irresponsible parent bringing my kids there.

Two of my sisters use them for themselves and their kids, and are happy there.

I use Dr. Wasserman's practice for myself and Dr. Jay Felsenstein for my kids, and am very happy there. But I am lucky enough to have decent private dental insurance from work.

hillary

Post Wed, Mar 08 2017, 11:32 pm
We use sinai dental and are very happy

lkwdlady

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 1:14 pm
pink_nails, what happened with you? Did you use any of the dentists suggested here? Were you happy with who you used?

grateful2day

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 7:10 pm
I'm condsidering a Dr Marc Berley in Deal for root canal work, came highly recommended. Just want to check if anyone here used him or knows ppl that do and if u recommend.

lkwdlady

Post Wed, Jun 14 2017, 4:47 pm
pink_nails wrote:
Can anyone give me Dr. Todres and Dr. Perle's #? Have a big root canal that needs to get filled. I'm new to Lakewood so all the names are foreign to me. I'm trying to do some research here.
Did anyone hear of Dr. Truflo in Brick? Not sure I'm spelling his name correctly but UHP recommends him... I never heard of him tho

just wondering who you went to for the root canal?

I see a few people recommended Dr. Todres. Has anyone had a root canal done by him? Yes, this thread is few months old and I have not yet found an trustworthy dentist for myself!
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics