Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Did you REALLY pay full price?!

Yael

Post Wed, Apr 05 2017, 5:17 pm
Because over a thousand lucky Swipestakes users didn't. They got 10% off at children's boutiques, women's clothing stores, maternity shops, hosiery stores, and more. They got free leggings for their kids, free appetizers, desserts, and drinks with their meals, a hundred dollars off their new wigs, and more!

How did they do it? It's easy. They downloaded this incredible new app called Swipestakes for free. And they're saving money. Plus, they're enjoying fantastic entertaining content by famous authors. No need to pay costly newsstand prices to indulge in a good read - Swipestakes delivers high quality entertainment to your fingertips, free of charge.

If the app itself wasn't enough of a treat, there are luxury prizes raffled off weekly to all Swipestakes users. Last week, T. Lieberman of Lakewood won a $150.00 gift certificate to the clothing store of her choice. This week, the prize is a large gift certificate to a children's boutique. It's like a Chinese Auction - only it's every week, and it's free to enter.

And on top of that - just for downloading this free app, you're automatically entered into a raffle to win a $1,000 shopping spree.

So what are you waiting for? Download for free on the App Store and Google Play!

IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/ap.....?mt=8
Android: https://play.google.com/store/.....hl=en

Sponsored Post

real israeli

Post Thu, Apr 06 2017, 6:06 am
Does anyone know when they update the app? Is there a specific day of the week or is it randomly? I checked every day this week and it hasn't been done yet

cnc

Post Thu, Apr 06 2017, 7:22 am
real israeli wrote:
Does anyone know when they update the app? Is there a specific day of the week or is it randomly? I checked every day this week and it hasn't been done yet

I was wondering the same.

Swipestakes

Post Thu, Apr 06 2017, 9:55 am
Hi all,
You must've downloaded sometime this past week. The app update occurs sometime Thursday morning - so sometime within the next few hours you'll get an alert to your phone.

cnc

Post Thu, Apr 06 2017, 3:10 pm
Swipestakes wrote:
Hi all,
You must've downloaded sometime this past week. The app update occurs sometime Thursday morning - so sometime within the next few hours you'll get an alert to your phone.

Yes
I did thanks.

lucky14

Post Thu, Apr 06 2017, 3:36 pm
Is there a way to find out which stores are on there before downloading? Also I heard there will be a website version, is this true and if so when will it be available?

Zehava

Post Thu, Apr 06 2017, 4:17 pm
What's in it for you?

cnc

Post Thu, Apr 06 2017, 4:33 pm
Zehava wrote:
What's in it for you?

For who? Swipestakes or the consumer?
Swipestakes obviously either gets a percentage of sales or charges for advertising and the consumer gets a discount and the store gets more customers hopefully.

Zehava

Post Thu, Apr 06 2017, 4:44 pm
Oh so only certain stores are eligible? And this way they get more customers? Ah that makes sense I guess.

cnc

Post Thu, Apr 06 2017, 4:51 pm
Zehava wrote:
Oh so only certain stores are eligible? And this way they get more customers? Ah that makes sense I guess.

When you go into the app you choose your location. Each area has coupons to specific stores when presented at checkout . (10 percent off at a specific hosiery store, Free belt with online purchase at shirt stop, free dessert at a specific restaurant etc )

I didn't use any yet but I definitely will when going to those stores . There was a really nice selection of stores there.

babula

Post Thu, Apr 06 2017, 5:49 pm
This doesn't work in canada.

OutATowner

Post Thu, Apr 06 2017, 6:52 pm
Oh well. I don't live in any of the places listed.

Swipestakes

Post Thu, Apr 06 2017, 8:44 pm
lucky14-

Sure, we can tell you which stores are on there - but IYH many more stores will be joining as we expand. Which location would you like to know the stores for?

Swipestakes

Post Thu, Apr 06 2017, 8:45 pm
babula-
Sorry, we aren't in Canada yet.

OutATowner -
We're actually coming to Chicago shortly after Pesach, IYH, and we hope to expand to other locations as well. Where do you live?

Swipestakes

Post Thu, Apr 06 2017, 8:50 pm
lucky14-
We are developing a web version, can't provide a definitive release date yet, though.

lucky14

Post Fri, Apr 07 2017, 9:38 am
Swipestakes wrote:
lucky14-
We are developing a web version, can't provide a definitive release date yet, though.

Awesome, thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics