Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Kol torah info

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 3:28 pm
kol torah info?

Cmon be nice

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 3:34 pm
All I know is that they're trying to improve themselves. Sorry I can't be more helpful

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 4:19 pm
Anyone?!

amother
Firebrick

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 4:20 pm
If you post your screen name I will PM you

mother+5

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 4:21 pm
I have heard the same rumors that are going around from people, but no one ever gave me details, but at the same time I was told by more than a few people that Rabbi Schwartz gets the best staff, rabbanim and teachers, I have 2 boys there now and my 3rd will go for next year, what I can tell you just from being there so far is that the rabbanim and teachers are amazing and they give every child the felling that he is the best and worth millions!!!
Rabbi Schwartz seems to be on top of his game and knows what he’s doing, after all they are running I believe for nine years now, super friendly and down to earth, it might not be the biggest and most popular yeshiva but that does not mean it’s not good, my boys in Brooklyn where in the biggest most popular yeshiva, and we were not happy, we were just a number!!!
You can always find something negative about a school, but you can probably never hear the other side of the story (the yeshiva) the best advice is to talk to as many parents that you can that are there now so you can get a clear picture and let’s not forget and every yeshiva/school will have its up’s and down’s.
My boys are doing grate.

amother
Jade

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 10:17 pm
op - what kind of yeshiva are you looking for? What is your family like? I can help you since my son has been there for a lot of years.

salt

Post Thu, May 11 2017, 7:00 am
I'd imagine there's more than one Yeshiva in the world called Kol Torah. I, for one, assumed you're talking about the Yeshiva in Bayit Vegan, and was going to ask you if you meant the Yeshiva Ketana or Yeshiva Gedola.
But I get it from other responses here that you're referring to some place in New York.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, May 11 2017, 7:07 am
salt wrote:
I'd imagine there's more than one Yeshiva in the world called Kol Torah. I, for one, assumed you're talking about the Yeshiva in Bayit Vegan, and was going to ask you if you meant the Yeshiva Ketana or Yeshiva Gedola.
But I get it from other responses here that you're referring to some place in New York.

Lakewood. Smile

amother
Lavender

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 12:12 pm
Could anyone please update with first hand current information please. No LH please. Is it still great mechanchim? Are they capable of paying the staff on time? Which kind of parents? Midstream or more to the left? Do they have rules for the parents? Are they makpid on knees / elbow being covered? If not I'm not judging anyone but I'd like to know what are the facts. TIA

Mommyg8

Post Sun, Jul 21 2019, 1:17 pm
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
Could anyone please update with first hand current information please. No LH please. Is it still great mechanchim? Are they capable of paying the staff on time? Which kind of parents? Midstream or more to the left? Do they have rules for the parents? Are they makpid on knees / elbow being covered? If not I'm not judging anyone but I'd like to know what are the facts. TIA

I can answer via pm only.

sweet

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 4:14 pm
Anyone have updated information about this school.?

Coming from Bklyn which school would you most compare it to?
What type of school is it?
Heimish, or very yeshivish?
What do the mothers look like?

Mommyg8

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 4:15 pm
sweet wrote:
Anyone have updated information about this school.?

Coming from Bklyn which school would you most compare it to?
What type of school is it?
Heimish, or very yeshivish?
What do the mothers look like?

Not yeshivish at all.

sweet

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 4:18 pm
Ok .
so is it Heimish or more Flatbushy Rather then lakewoody?

sweet

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 8:24 pm
Anyone have more information about this school?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics