Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Minneapolis/St. Louis Park community

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 4:42 pm
Hello,
I got a very lucrative job opportunity there. I did some research, but I want first hand experiences.
What schools, community, restaurants, etc are like? How cold is it Smile Are there younger families? We are more modern, I work outside the home. Is that look down upon? Any info will be greatly appreciated.

We are from CA. Also, job market for CPAs for dh.

4 kids 11-4.
Thanks Smile

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 5:01 pm
It is a lovely community. I would say that for a community of its size it is one of the nicest frum communities in the U.S. I am more familiar with the yeshivish segment of it (and I do believe the community over all has been moving more in that direction), but there are definitely all kinds of families there. It is cold & snowy. I don't live there, but know people there. I'm sure others can add more info. Other than the weather though, I am sure you'd be pleased with it.

amother
Linen

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 11:24 am
I know this was from a while ago, but I'm just seeing it now. OP what ever happened with the job? I'm from minneapolis and love it here. If your still considering, let me know and I can answer your questions.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating