Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
6 year old son makes in his bed

amother
Maroon

Post Tue, Jun 20 2017, 4:16 pm
My son just made in his bed the past 2 nights. He is very embarrassed about it, he never does this, I am quite worried, please help me what does this mean what should I do??

amother
Lawngreen

Post Tue, Jun 20 2017, 4:40 pm
Don't make a big deal about it to your son. Be matter of fact and discreet. Help him change, change his linen, tell him it's okay and it happens and you love him.

Because this is a new issue and not an ongoing one, it could be a symptom of something else.
It might be a UTI (urinary tract infection). It might be a sign that something is bothering him a lot. Take him to a doctor to check, and you can ask him how he's doing in school, how things are...
Hopefully it's nothing.

loveit

Post Tue, Jun 20 2017, 7:21 pm
Also make sure he isn't constipated, bed wetting and constipation are linked as strange as it may sound at first. Have him try to go after every big meal to prevent cpnstipation.

We actually went through this with my seven year old and worked really well and has been dry at night as a result.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children