Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Gifts to Grow Reward...

dewyt

Post Mon, Jul 02 2007, 2:34 pm
I dont know which one to pick, I can get the bilingual elmo doll or a Bob the Builder Lego set. my son is 15 months old. dont know which one is more worthwhile to spend the points on......please advise.....

dewyt

Post Mon, Jul 02 2007, 2:37 pm
oh, I could also get a bob the builder dvd for less points, but once such a thing gets scratched, thats the end of it, right???

amother

Post Mon, Jul 02 2007, 2:53 pm
why don't you wait until you get more points?

Nicole

Post Mon, Jul 02 2007, 3:34 pm
What is gifts to grow?

Gail Rachel

Post Thu, Jul 19 2007, 11:25 pm
The program is sort of a "frequent diaper club" from Pampers. You go to their website, register and put in codes when you buy diapers.

I finally redeemed mine, and chose 2 awards which were reduced by 50% in total points that they were 'charging'. The first was a lego/dora playground set and the other was a Sesame Street dictionary. My daughter is 2, and she likes both gifts. Just a word to the wise, you will be charged for shipping, and these charges are not small. I paid $10 shipping for both items, so these "free" gifts cost me $20. I justified it by going online and pricing out these items if I paid retail and they came to $65 so it felt like it was still a relative bargain.

I have been saving points for about a year and a half, and had about 150.

raizy

Post Tue, Jul 24 2007, 12:07 am
gift to grow is the biggest rip off. bc u have to buy the more expensive brand of pampers to begin with. so right off the bat u are paying ten dollars more. then u have to pay for shipping and handeling. I told my hubby that if I buy a cheaper brand then in ten boxes I can have saved up 100 dollars and then I get to choose the TOY that I want.!!

but I still get points from my sisters.

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Jul 24 2007, 12:11 am
I'm very disapointed - Ive been saving and saving and saving those points and now most of the good items I was hoping to get are gone. they have really silly rewards now Sad. I wonder if they'll get in more stuff, or will everything dwindle down to zero?

raizy

Post Tue, Jul 24 2007, 12:15 am
I know your feeling I did redeem now and again so I am not so bumbed out . I remember from last time. so I redeemed every now and then. but still I wanted a certain lego set and they dont have it anymore.

justanothermother

Post Tue, Jul 24 2007, 12:17 am
Remember the pampers points? I saved points for ages to get the battery powered ride on jeep plus some other prizes. They were out of all the prizes I chose and offered me alternatives. I refused and they sent me a check. I got back over $200.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Jul 24 2007, 3:49 pm
Dewy, has your child expressed interest in any of the toys you mentioned?

raizy

Post Wed, Jul 25 2007, 11:38 pm
pampers points I also got back lots of money . they had to pay back to everyone the value of the points. they were cunning they asked me do u want your points back. I said no way . the program was over I couldnt even use the points. so they settled and gave me around 200 dollars.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics