Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Best online photo book site?

fbc

Post Mon, Jul 10 2017, 12:32 pm
Hi all! I'm wondering if you could help me out. I take a ton of pictures, and I keep them on my phone until I have a good amount, and then I've been using shutterfly to make photo books. But even with their sales, it's getting expensive...are there any other sites you know of where I can decorate the pages in pretty much the same way as shutterfly, but for cheaper?

HeartyAppetite

Post Mon, Jul 10 2017, 3:29 pm
Snapfish often has great deals. I just made an 8x11 photobook for just $9.99. The quality although pretty good, is not as good as mixbook. (I don't really have any experience with shutterfly.)

HeartyAppetite

Post Mon, Jul 10 2017, 3:31 pm
They actually have the deal till tomorrow:

https://www.snapfish.com/photo.....ails#!/view

And they also have 50% off till the end of the month.

fbc

Post Mon, Jul 10 2017, 3:47 pm
Thanks! I checked out snapfish and it looks like you can only add 2 more pages of needed to the end of your book? Is that so? I usually end up needing more than that...

gande

Post Mon, Jul 10 2017, 4:27 pm
Artscow is from China the quality is OK may options to play around with the design and you can add many pages.
I started using collage.com they have a Groupon and sales often comes out with shipping about $15 or less for 8x10. Very easy to use but only allows for simply design.

fbc

Post Mon, Jul 10 2017, 4:29 pm
I will check it out thanks gande!

Kiwi13

Post Mon, Jul 10 2017, 7:21 pm
Adorama isn't cheap but the books are very high quality. They do have sales pretty often. So if you wait for a sale before you order the book you can get a good deal.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Jul 10 2017, 8:10 pm
Kiwi13 wrote:
Adorama isn't cheap but the books are very high quality. They do have sales pretty often. So if you wait for a sale before you order the book you can get a good deal.

Best of all, you'll be giving a frum company business.

HeartyAppetite

Post Mon, Jul 10 2017, 8:28 pm
fbc wrote:
Thanks! I checked out snapfish and it looks like you can only add 2 more pages of needed to the end of your book? Is that so? I usually end up needing more than that...

You could add as many pages as you need. It just costs an additional $1.99 for 2 pages.

fbc

Post Mon, Jul 10 2017, 9:12 pm
Oh got it, Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art