Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Whatsapp annoyances
Previous  1  2

amother
Wheat

Post Fri, Aug 18 2017, 6:34 am
momsrus wrote:
The privacy setting will take away when last seen. You can still see if the person read your message.

You can choose the privacy setting that you can't see read messages as well. It's not just for last seen.

zaq

Post Fri, Aug 18 2017, 6:47 am
My phone service stinks. I've received text messages days later or not at all. You want to get me, call me. On the land line. And leave a coherent message, enunciated slowly and clearly. I can't call you back if you leave your number like a typical teenager at sixty miles an hour. Tofithrefofoeisevononetoo is not a number.

amother
Red

Post Fri, Aug 18 2017, 9:25 am
My kids have played with my phone and opened whatsapp by accident as an alert popped up on my screen. Hours later I'll see that there was a message from someone and realize I never actually read it. Sometimes I can be flooded with messages and not realize I skipped one. How about when my phone malfunctions and starts opening and closing different apps randomly. Messages are marked as read even though I never saw them.

Never assume someone has read your message. When something is really important, I call, leave a voice message, then send a text and last goes whatsapp.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics