Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Nails secret?

miami85

Post Wed, Aug 30 2017, 11:07 am
I don't get to do my nails too often, but no matter what I try--unless perhaps gel, but its expensive and I don't like the fact that its so hard to get it off at home--I always have one nail that doesnt' want to stay nice. I can sit under the dryers for a 1/2 hr and one will always smudge. What is the secret?

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Aug 30 2017, 11:17 am
Search for my review of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel. It comes off with regular remover, but lasts twice as long as plain nail polish. No fancy lamp needed, just 5 minutes in sunlight.

I put some on my toenails, and it lasted for over a month! shock I am super hard on my hands, and I'm amazed that this polish stays on the way it does.

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Aug 30 2017, 12:05 pm
Essie's gel polish (it's not a gel manicure, just a different type of polish that lasts longer and doesn't chip easily)

boat

Post Wed, Aug 30 2017, 9:45 pm
Do you only buy the sally Hansen packs that come with the top coat? Also, where do you buy this at the lowest price?
Quote:
Search for my review of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel. It comes off with regular remover, but lasts twice as long as plain nail polish. No fancy lamp needed, just 5 minutes in sunlight.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics