Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Gameboy question

taffy

Post Wed, Aug 08 2007, 12:31 am
There's this new gameboy out...gameboy ds...the disks that fit into the gameboy ds...do they also fit the gameboy advance?

greenfire

Post Wed, Aug 08 2007, 6:27 am
im not sure ... but the gameboy advance did not fit into the reg gameboy so ... I think it's their way of saying you didn't spend enough and the company wants more of your money ... quite unfair if you ask me ...

taffy

Post Wed, Aug 08 2007, 9:41 am
But the first gameboy disks do fit into the gameboy advance. So I think, maybe the gameboy advance disk can fit into the nintendo ds.

rosehill

Post Wed, Aug 08 2007, 3:45 pm
Lucky for you, my Bechor happens to be an expert in all things Nintendo!! He explained (and I can ask him to look up the sources Wink ), that cartridges work for the stations they were made for, and the next 2 generations of stations. But they do not play in previous generations. So an Advance cartridge will play in a DS, but a DS cartridge will not play in an Advance.
As always, CHECK WITH YOUR OWN RAV!!!

greenfire

Post Wed, Aug 08 2007, 3:48 pm
rosehill wrote:
Lucky for you, my Bechor happens to be an expert in all things Nintendo!! He explained (and I can ask him to look up the sources Wink ), that cartridges work for the stations they were made for, and the next 2 generations of stations. But they do not play in previous generations. So an Advance cartridge will play in a DS, but a DS cartridge will not play in an Advance.
As always, CHECK WITH YOUR OWN RAV!!!

Nervous Rolling Laughter you are so funny ...

hey my son just told me the same thing ...

taffy

Post Thu, Aug 09 2007, 9:10 am
Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics