Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
ISO job for my college daughter ny/nj

yo'ma

Post Tue, Sep 12 2017, 9:13 am
My daughter is in her first year of college and is looking for a part time job, Tuesday and Thursday. Pretty much anything. It should be enough to at least cover some expenses. If it makes any difference, she's bilingual, spanish and english. She prefers in or near Elizabeth, NJ, but if not, Brooklyn. She is looking on her own, but asked me if I can ask. Thanks

SpottedBanana

Post Tue, Sep 12 2017, 10:37 am
yo'ma wrote:
My daughter is in her first year of college and is looking for a part time job, Tuesday and Thursday. Pretty much anything. It should be enough to at least cover some expenses. If it makes any difference, she's bilingual, spanish and english. She prefers in or near Elizabeth, NJ, but if not, Brooklyn. She is looking on her own, but asked me if I can ask. Thanks

Does she have a car? Public transit from Elizabeth to, say, Highland Park is easy on the train, but to Teaneck it is nearly impossible.

As for leads, maybe call Bruriah and JEC to see if they need any subs or help in the office? She should also post on ekesher.com (Elizabeth's community website for help wanted's, job postings, gemachs, and calendar).

MagentaYenta

Post Tue, Sep 12 2017, 4:32 pm
Has she signed up for student employment on her campus?

yo'ma

Post Wed, Sep 13 2017, 7:46 am
Thank you both. I sent her what you wrote.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics