Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Whatsapp , instagram posting pictures ect

glowingsmile

Post Tue, Sep 19 2017, 11:23 am
among my circle of friends ive noticed something interesting... some people are constantly posting pics of everything.. from kids to clothing to vacations to shopping to their businesses ect and some just dont
besides for sometimes I have to control myself from being alittle jealous ( ill admit!)
I guess im just like wondering out loud? what do you think about this?

Ruchel

Post Tue, Sep 19 2017, 11:26 am
I like seeing it, and doing it.

chag334

Post Tue, Sep 19 2017, 11:37 am
Different personalities. I have always been uncomfortable sharing my life publically. Others aren't and find it meaningful to share w others. I do think that it's important to use discretion and not be overly public about our brachos. Why does everything need to be displayed? Can we not enjoy our brachos ourselves and within the confines of our own families?

HonesttoGod

Post Tue, Sep 19 2017, 12:43 pm
I do it but to a limit.
I don't overshare but I do defiinitely share as it is my way to keep up with family from around the world.

zaq

Post Tue, Sep 19 2017, 2:01 pm
As chag 334 said, different personalities. Some people never talk about themselves, either, while others talk of nothing but themselves and spill way more information than any listener needs or wants. (Did you really want to know that Serena's youngest child wasn't planned?)

Nobody ever put a gun to your head and said "join instagram or die". If you don't appreciate knowing the minutiae of other people's lives, don't log in. Congratulations, it could be a sign you have a life of your own.

Blumy

Post Tue, Sep 19 2017, 3:33 pm
I think it's just a nowadays thing. No one keeps anything private anymore. Everything people do has to have a picture taken and then shown off to the world.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics