Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Replying to the wic check post

happyhub

Post Mon, Aug 13 2007, 4:09 pm
thank you for your replies. to answer some of your questions. I only take the items I am allowed by wic and I bring every item on the checks to the counter, I leave out any items I am allowed. the storeowner told me to put some items back. I know for a fact they did not go over the limit on the checks. the second I took out my wic checks to pay his whole attitude toward myself and my husband changed, he became extremely cold and very intimidating. my husband asked him about the prices and he became annoyed and impatient. I dont understand such people. how would he feel if that was done to him?

happyhub

Post Mon, Aug 13 2007, 4:10 pm
to correct a typo before, I meant to say I do not leave out any items on my checks

greenfire

Post Mon, Aug 13 2007, 4:25 pm
and the storeowner is wrong ... stealing, fraud, felony ... ois mentshlich !!!

faigie

Post Mon, Aug 13 2007, 7:24 pm
wow.
it would take every last ounce of self restraint that I have, and then some, not to report him.
in fact, id go back to him and tell him to give you your stuff.. or else...
( its not like youre ever going to shop there again anyway)
if at all possible, go to a real market, like shopright or what have you, im sure that they wont steal from you.
im even wondering if we should post what store this is, so no one else gets robbed from.

greenfire

Post Mon, Aug 13 2007, 7:28 pm
shoprite - yeah don't they sell cholov yisroel ... and you have all your stuff and no need to worry about anything else ... and you get some sales too ... I like shoprite (ok except for the crowds which are all over brooklyn)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics