Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
How much makeup do you wear every day?
1  2  3  4  Next

Boca00

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 8:28 pm
And how long does it take you to apply it?

When I first got married, I was almost singlehandedly supporting the makeup industry. I wore moisturizer, sometimes toner, foundation, powder, concealer, eyeliner, eyeshadow (at least 1 color, sometimes 3), mascara, blush, bronzer, highlighter, lipstick, and sealer every single day.

Now I have much less time in the mornings. I do a 3 min routine with moisturizer, foundation, powder, mascara, blush, and sometimes lip gloss.

I'm curious what your makeup routine is, and how long it takes you...

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 8:31 pm
none Smile

Boca00

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 8:33 pm
amother wrote:
none Smile

Are you sure? Your amother color says otherwise. Wink

Last edited by Boca00 on Sun, Nov 12 2017, 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Papaya

moisturizer only - and I don't consider that to be makeup. Its skincare.

amother
Coffee

Ironically, when I go to work: only moisturizer, eyeliner, lipstick. When I stay home: moisturizer, foundation, bronzer, blush, eyeliner, and lipstick.
I work with men so I don't like to wear makeup, unless I have meetings. But my husband likes makeup, and it's the norm in my circles so that's what I do out of work.

amother
Brown

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 8:36 pm
Full face, but very natural look. My friends never believe how much I’m actually wearing. But I am very pale and look half dead without it... with makeup I actually look very pretty and it doesn’t look like I’m wearing that much.

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 8:39 pm
Eyeliner, lip gloss.30 seconds.

Boca00

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 8:40 pm
amother wrote:
Ironically, when I go to work: only moisturizer, eyeliner, lipstick. When I stay home: moisturizer, foundation, bronzer, blush, eyeliner, and lipstick.
I work with men so I don't like to wear makeup, unless I have meetings. But my husband likes makeup, and it's the norm in my circles so that's what I do out of work.

Wow, good for you!

groisamomma

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 8:41 pm
Blush, lipstick, eyeliner, mascara. <1 min

tichellady

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 8:44 pm
Usually nothing but I’m trying to start wearing more since I feel like I’m getting older and could use some now. I really don’t want to spend more than a few minutes doing my makeup though.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 8:46 pm
None

cm

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 8:46 pm
None.

Years ago I used to wear a full face (blush and lipstick), less than one minute.

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 8:47 pm
None at all. Just a bit of skin product to keep me looking young.

lavenderchimes

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 8:55 pm
I'm all over the map. This time of year, I need moisterizing -- less than one minute. Otherwise, it just depends of what I'm doing and how I feel. I spend 10-20 for Shabbos and 20-25 for Yom Tov doing the whole shebang, from primer to finishing powder. My minimum (above nothing) is eyeliner and mascara -- maybe two minutes. Or anything in between.

amother
Red

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 8:57 pm
Skincare: facewash, exfoliant, moisturizer with sunscreen

Makeup: tinted moisturizer, undereye lightener, powder, blush, blending powder, lipliner, lipstick, liplock, lip gloss

I should time it but not more than 5-10 minutes, including drying time

Mommyg8

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 8:57 pm
tichellady wrote:
Usually nothing but I’m trying to start wearing more since I feel like I’m getting older and could use some now. I really don’t want to spend more than a few minutes doing my makeup though.

I'm with you tichellady - I used to wear almost nothing and always looked good. Now... I think it's time to pull out the big guns Sad .

nicole81

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 8:59 pm
I have a 3-5 minute routine for work days... Tinted moisturizer, translucent powder, blush, sometimes bronzer, eyeliner (shadow with a brush for a soft look), mascara, and sometimes a tinted lip balm.

ETA: forgot to mention concealer and brow fill in!

Last edited by nicole81 on Sun, Nov 12 2017, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blessing1

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 8:59 pm
I wish I can wear no makeup at all! But I have acne that inneed to cover up & I can't wear concealer/foundation without blush & lipstick...
I always envy the people that can go out with just a dab of lipstick.

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 9:01 pm
SPF 50 sunblock, translucent powder in summer only to absorb the stickiness, blush, one color shadow, lipstick, boom, done. Never timed it but rubbing in the sunblock takes more time than the rest put together, so you do the math. Not much time at all.

livinginflatbus

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 9:19 pm
To work usually eyeliner mascara and blush
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics