Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
Mock Franks n Blanks

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Nov 23 2017, 3:14 pm
Anyone ever had franks n blanks but with chicken cutlets wrapped around the frank instead of the puff pastry dough? Do you have a recipe?

cnc

Post Thu, Nov 23 2017, 3:15 pm
That sound delicious. Did you see this anywhere or did you think of the idea on your own?

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Nov 23 2017, 3:20 pm
cnc wrote:
That sound delicious. Did you see this anywhere or did you think of the idea on your own?

Just thought of it on my own. Just trying to figure out how to do it and what to top the chicken with

ra_mom

Post Thu, Nov 23 2017, 3:36 pm
I've seen hot dogs or sausages wrapped in thin breaded chicken cutlet. You can Google or just wing it.

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Nov 23 2017, 4:12 pm
So I couldn't find any recipes , but this is what I did. Cut frankfurters in half. Wrapped each half in a thin cutlet, rolled up and placed seam side down in the pan. I prepared a full pan of these , firmly packed together. Then I mixed equal amounts of honey, mustard and ketchup with some oil and poured over the chicken. Covered and baking it for 45 min on 375. I'll uncover for the last five minutes. Will let you know how it comes out

my mama

Post Thu, Nov 23 2017, 6:56 pm
Sounds yum! Looking forward to hear what it tastes like.
It would be great for all the gluten free-ers in the family Very Happy

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Nov 23 2017, 7:21 pm
It came out great . I really made it for Shabbos but I let everyone have one with their dinner tonight , so far adults down to my youngest ate the whole thing and they each said it was good. I may bake it a bit less next time just so the chicken is a bit more moist. Otherwise it was easy and was a winner.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey