Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
S/O What clothes have you bought Aliexpress/Ebay for WOMEN

LovesHashem

Post Tue, Oct 31 2017, 1:42 am
Anyone have links for good clothing bought from aliexpress or ebay? I usually use ebay, and click the free shipping option, and can find tons of stuff. Bonus points if your item has free shipping to Israel! I'm thinking of chinese seller, cheap stuff you took a gamble on and found were actually pretty good.

willymom

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 9:39 am
2018 Winter Jacket with a 20CM Width Real Genuine Raccoon Fur Collar Thick Warm Women Brand Parkas Hooded Female Padded Outwear
http://s.aliexpress.com/jYFZJFJV
(from AliExpress Android)

This coat is amazing! Genuine huge fur around the hood . Great if u hate bulky down coats. Its lightweight but still very warm . So happy I took the gamble and got it. It has a warm removable lining so u can remove for fall / spring..I got the largest fur. .runs true to us size ..and fit is versatile because of adjustable waist.. message the seller that Henchy sent you and u will get a discount!! Very Happy

allthingsblue

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 10:15 am
Everything I tried so far was junk.

willymom

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 10:30 am
Well this wasnt supet cheap like 20 bucks..was 105..looks really expensive and high quality..

willymom

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 10:32 am
Its not crazy cheap but u cant get a coat witj real fur in this range anywhere else

SuperWify

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 4:14 pm
try alipicks.com they always have pretty recommendations, decent quality.
I’m only saying this bec your in Israel and it’s hard to find clothes.
If you were in America the nicer things on Ali for women are priced at American pricing (almost) and waiting a month for it to come... not worth it!

But I do buy my baby nice stretchies for good prices from alipicks.

Amarante

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 4:37 pm
I buy from suppliers recommended to me who are on WeChat. I have gotten some great stuff. Aliexpress is totally hit or miss and a lot of work because you have to really study the ratings. I have used an agent to buy stuff on Taobao which is actually the "mother" of aliexpress and much less user friendly but with an agent, you find what you want and she does everything including handling shipping for a 10% commission. I have gotten some high end girls' clothing like Burberry from my agent.

Zeleze

Post Wed, Nov 29 2017, 2:51 am
I like NEXT against ALIXPS, and the Chinese stuff which is not the best quality
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars