Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah
Need ideas for my kids Chanukah gift

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 6:23 am
I need to buy a gift for my kids from their grandma. She wants to spend about $60-70 for my whole family. Any ideas to make it a worthwhile purchase? I can get one thing for everyone, split it for boys/girls, or big/little ones... Kids ages are 2-10, mixed gender. It can be something for the 7-10 that the little ones will grow into...

We already have magnatiles, clics, legos

Stars

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 7:04 am
Mentchies? A box of the Jewish ones is around that price. It depends though if your older ones would enjoy it. We used to play with them a lot, well beyond age ten.

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 7:31 am
A dollhouse.
then you can add on to it every year.

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 9:04 am
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015.....a0oCM

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 10:35 am
amother wrote:
A dollhouse.
then you can add on to it every year.

Actually this got me thinking. Maybe we should get a build your own dollhouse. Seems like a really fun family project, that can be played with afterwards. Thing is, I just looked around. The nice ones all cost a small fortune. Anyone know of someplace that is well priced? And does this make sense for my family's age range? I don't want a small one, if we do this, I want one at least 2 feet tall, or even 3 feet

naomi2

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 12:55 pm
you can get a game table like foosball or air hockey.

precious

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 1:32 pm
You can get a few board games if your kids like that, a small table and chair set, scooter, trampoline, art set, magnadoodles, train set

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 2:38 pm
My kids like to get Jewish story CD's. We usually get new ones each chanuka. They enjoy the Shmuel Kunda stories, Rabbi Fishel Schachter and Itzikel. You can get some geared to the older kids and some for the younger ones.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics