Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Dd mustache help
Previous  1  2

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 1:43 pm
amother wrote:
I it’s got this and works great and doesn’t hurt and not expensive.

https://www.lovelivingchic.com.....mover

Does this work on bikini area?

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 4:10 pm
amother wrote:
Does this work on bikini area?

I don’t know, I only want to use it for my face. I did order another product for that area. It was not expensive and had great reviews. It didnt arrive yet but when it does I’ll let you know if it works.

amother
Ginger

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 8:51 pm
Personally, I would call up the person you wanna do treatment by, explain your financial situation and your daughters self confidence dilemma- I'm sure she'll be decent anough to give you a nice break in price! Btw, electrolysis is 'very' painful and slow progress. I'd recommend doing laser instead, I believe you'll see quicker results. (Put on some EMLA cream (pharmacy) an hour before laser, it numbs the area.) Please let her do it, its important for her confidence. Hatzlacha

amother
Khaki

Post Mon, Dec 11 2017, 8:52 am
For all those saying let her do I, etc
That's fine, but OP doesn't have the money. dd can definitely earn the money by babysitting or tutoring.
For those saying dd shouldnt have to pay for it... The money has to come from somewhere. Money doesn't go on trees.

Blessing1

Post Mon, Dec 11 2017, 9:00 am
Amother Mistyrose, I have this product as well. It's just a convenient shaving. It doesn't pull out the hairs.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children