Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Join the Ima Chanuka Party!!
Previous  1  2  3

Roots

Post Thu, Dec 14 2017, 4:23 pm
And lets all come in dressed in different colors. That way we will all be anonymous LOL.
חנוכה שמח

Beingreal

Post Thu, Dec 14 2017, 5:33 pm
I just made penne a la vodka and ceaser salad! anyone hungry?

MitzadSheini

Post Thu, Dec 14 2017, 5:38 pm
Innerme this is a top class thread.

I know others mentioned they were bringing milchigs, but no Chanukah party is complete without menorah chicken.

Beingreal

Post Thu, Dec 14 2017, 5:40 pm
Huh? How do you do that?

MitzadSheini

Post Thu, Dec 14 2017, 5:46 pm
It's not a real menorahs and it's not even chicken. Looks something like this but with cherry tomatoes on top.

http://gbc.blob.core.windows.n.....0.jpg

Shamash sold separately

MitzadSheini

Post Thu, Dec 14 2017, 5:49 pm
Invented by one of my kids when they were 3 at supermarket at the raw meat refrigerator - "look mummy, menorah chicken. Can we get some?"

Beingreal

Post Thu, Dec 14 2017, 5:54 pm
Oh.....did anyone mention chanukah cookiesm

Boca00

Post Thu, Dec 14 2017, 6:53 pm
MitzadSheini wrote:
It's not a real menorahs and it's not even chicken. Looks something like this but with cherry tomatoes on top.

http://gbc.blob.core.windows.n.....0.jpg

Shamash sold separately

This is epic. Love it.

Surrendered

Post Thu, Dec 14 2017, 10:22 pm
Ok, food we have. Are we ready to start the program? Bring out the games. Are you all ready for some fun games?

Surrendered

Post Thu, Dec 14 2017, 10:25 pm
I've heard a cute one, lots of fun... So, give a scenario of an embarrassing moment you had (or could have had/or something you witnessed), and how would/did you deal with it?

Surrendered

Post Thu, Dec 14 2017, 10:33 pm
I'll start! embarrassed
I was in 'other circumstances' (pg). I tripped and fell on ice- 'in front of a boys Yeshiva! during recess time! so the kids were looking out of the windows! and laughing from me! and screaming out 'a fat lady fell'!!! Forget about my ouches!!! I picked myself up and ran as fast as I can!!! embarrassed

SuperWify

Post Thu, Dec 14 2017, 10:36 pm
Hi sorry I’m late!! Too busy IRL (un)fortunately.

So many things to bring:
- My therapist (how many times do we shout out THERAPY!!)
-my “homemade” donuts made from pizza dough courtesy of a members great idea (I wish I knew from who but this was last year)
- my baby’s adorable coat thanks to the amazing Mommy3b2c (so much chessed we do here- it’s incredible!)
- a Sefer to look up the laws of zex (lights on or off? Day or night? Monday Tuesday or Friday night????)
- an extended birth control heter!! (Yes! Thanks to everyone here I knew what I had to do!!!)

I love (most of) you all! ❤️

Happy Chanukah!

Surrendered

Post Fri, Dec 15 2017, 1:42 pm
Bump! Join the Game...

InnerMe

Post Fri, Dec 15 2017, 3:55 pm
SuperWify wrote:
Hi sorry I’m late!! Too busy IRL (un)fortunately.

So many things to bring:
- My therapist (how many times do we shout out THERAPY!!)
-my “homemade” donuts made from pizza dough courtesy of a members great idea (I wish I knew from who but this was last year)
- my baby’s adorable coat thanks to the amazing Mommy3b2c (so much chessed we do here- it’s incredible!)
- a Sefer to look up the laws of zex (lights on or off? Day or night? Monday Tuesday or Friday night????)
- an extended birth control heter!! (Yes! Thanks to everyone here I knew what I had to do!!!)

I love (most of) you all! ❤️

Happy Chanukah!

Hey so glad you arrived! We were waiting for you LOL !!!!!
You are bringing some awesome things! Your therapist, homemade dougnuts and your baby's coat, ohh and a sefer. We can sit here all night with the therapist and the sefer and have a juicy debate, and untangle all the confusion. And to keep us sane we'll eat the pizza dough doughnuts. And if someone's cold because of all the overtiredness, can we use your baby's adorable coat? Or is it a bit small?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics