Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Anyone with connections to toy/grocery decision makers

maiven

Post Tue, Dec 12 2017, 12:24 pm
Hi everyone,
I'm sure you all saw the ad for my toy. thank you to all those who have purchased and are cheering me on.
Right now I'm wondering if any of you have any connection with a toy store or a grocery. I'm thinking it would be mutually beneficial to have a special Chanukah attraction "Whack -A- Bug!" It would really bring Chanukah fun, and excitement into the store and promote their store. Kids will really want to come in the store. We could have some demonstration etc...
and they would be earning an amount per piece sold?
Anyone with connections, or ideas for me?

P.S. those of you who haven't purchased yet, C'mon and grab your coupon only $17 including shipping.

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Dec 12 2017, 12:26 pm
Why don’t you try Wesley Kosher in Monsey. They should have the space for something like that

maiven

Post Tue, Dec 12 2017, 1:24 pm
amother wrote:
Why don’t you try Wesley Kosher in Monsey. They should have the space for something like that

Do you know anyone there? Or just a grocery which you think may want to agree?
I appreciate the advice. Will definitely approach them. Just wondering if you had any connections there.

Bluesky 1

Post Tue, Dec 12 2017, 1:41 pm
I dont have connections. why dont you sell it on amazon. people love shopping there. the local stores is a different type of sell. most people today go online to shop.

cnc

Post Tue, Dec 12 2017, 1:44 pm
Bluesky 1 wrote:
I dont have connections. why dont you sell it on amazon. people love shopping there. the local stores is a different type of sell. most people today go online to shop.

Selling on Amazon takes time to set up. You need to get approved. If you start now maybe you can be on Amazon for the holiday season.

maiven

Post Tue, Dec 12 2017, 1:51 pm
cnc wrote:
Selling on Amazon takes time to set up. You need to get approved. If you start now maybe you can be on Amazon for the holiday season.

I'm actually set up with amazon. I sent the toy to them and they are processing it today. So it should be live within the next day or so. Was also hoping to try the local stores as another venue.
But thanks all of you.

cnc

Post Tue, Dec 12 2017, 1:58 pm
maiven wrote:
I'm actually set up with amazon. I sent the toy to them and they are processing it today. So it should be live within the next day or so. Was also hoping to try the local stores as another venue.
But thanks all of you.

That's great. I would definitely walk into or call toy stores and ask to speak with the owner and just try your luck. I don't see why they shouldn't be receptive.

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Dec 12 2017, 2:40 pm
Seems like it would be far too late to set anything up for Chanukah this year, but you never know...

Also doesn't seem to have any real connection to Jewish/kosher/Chanukah.

maiven

Post Tue, Dec 12 2017, 4:26 pm
amother wrote:
Seems like it would be far too late to set anything up for Chanukah this year, but you never know...

Also doesn't seem to have any real connection to Jewish/kosher/Chanukah.

I guess I'll try and we'll see...
It doesn't have a connection directly with Chanukah. It's just that on Chanukah people tend to buy toys for the kids.

amother
White

Post Wed, Dec 13 2017, 11:57 am
Evergreen in Monsey has displays of random products all the time. Why don't you call them and give it a try? Hatzlacha!

maiven

Post Thu, Dec 14 2017, 10:42 pm
Terrific news everyone! The toys are currently being sold in Evergreen and in Rockland kosher in Monsey.
Anyone have any other suggestions or connections? Maybe in other locations etc...
Thanks!

cnc

Post Fri, Dec 15 2017, 8:39 am
Did you try Toys 4 u?

maiven

Post Sat, Dec 16 2017, 11:16 pm
cnc wrote:
Did you try Toys 4 u?

Actually, no didn't go to Toys 4 u.
It was either Rockland or Toys 4 U. Since they're in the same building...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics