Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
BDE Kayla Rus A"H bas Bunim Tuvia
  Previous  1  2  3 33  34  35 37  38  39  Next

obsesseddancer

Post Wed, Sep 13 2017, 3:23 pm
Tuesday night/Wednesday is 22 Elul, which marks the 2nd yahrzeit of my beautiful daughter. Most of you know that she was a tzaddekes. She held onto her falling-apart siddur until her last day in this world. She davened constantly for others, never forgot to say "thank you" and "have a nice day" to everyone from her family to the door guard at the blood lab. She was funny, goofy, a talented dancer, fiercely loyal to Hashem and His Torah, and chutzpahdik enough to tell you if you weren't doing your best to serve Him. There is a lot less holiness in our family now. As hard as I have tried, I cannot do enough to pick up the slack. We need Moshiach. I need my beautiful girl back. What are you going to do today to help us out? Please learn some Torah, say some tehillim, eat and make a bracha, do a mitzvah, take on something for teshuva, be more careful with dressing modestly, and take on Shabbos early, l'iluy nishmas Kayla Rus bas Bunim Tuvia, A"H, on Tuesday night/Wednesday Elul 22 and every day until Moshiach comes!

Cookiegirl

Post Wed, Sep 13 2017, 3:36 pm
I am thinking of you and will keep Kayla Rus in mind. May you have a year full of bracha, nachas and simcha and menuchas hanefesh.

grace413

Post Wed, Sep 13 2017, 3:45 pm
May her neshama have an aliyah.

Even those of us who only knew her from your posts here felt her intense emunah.

May she be a melitzat yosher for Klal Yisroel.

Chayalle

Post Wed, Sep 13 2017, 3:48 pm
I will try to have more Kavannah when I say Brachos today in her zchus.

May her Neshama have an Aliyah. May she be a melitza yeshara for you, your family, and all of us....

studying_torah

Post Wed, Sep 13 2017, 3:49 pm
What a beautiful young lady, inside & out!
Hashem should bring you & your family comfort, easing your pain.
Kayla's neshama should have an Aliya!
Sending loads of warm hugs!

sneakermom

Post Wed, Sep 13 2017, 4:28 pm
Such chein! What a beautiful person inside and out. I will have her in mind when I daven mincha today.

May her neshama have an aliyah. May she be a meilitz yosher for your family. May your family be comforted and blessed.

I just want to add because you mentioned the spiritual level not being where you would like. That you shouldn't be so hard on yourselves. You've all been through so much pain. And everyone has their own way of coping. Hashem judges you all with much greater rachamim. Because he's our av harachamim.

obsesseddancer

Post Mon, Dec 25 2017, 8:09 am
Please step up your davening for Moshiach. Our Rav Moshe Meir Weiss just lost his precious rebbetzin Miriam Liba bas R'Aharon, ztz"l. She was a tzaddekes beyond any I have ever met, and she loved my Kayla Rus, ztz"'l. They had a real connection. Miriam Libby, as she was known to all, was only 54 years old, but lived a live full of mitzvos more than enough to fill 120 years to overflowing. She was funny, warm, and loved everyone. She put others before herself. The kevurah was yesterday just a few yards from where my daughter rests. And when the burial was just completed, Rav Weiss turned to me and said "You know, you're right, what we need is Moshiach." So please spread Moshiach-consciousness to everyone you know. Moshiach can come today, but he is waiting for US! The Klal is in a gashmius stupor and I need you to help me wake up as many of us as possible! As my father, ztz"l said before he was niftar, "Let's get started already!"

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Dec 25 2017, 8:22 am
obsesseddancer wrote:
Please step up your davening for Moshiach. Our Rav Moshe Meir Weiss just lost his precious rebbetzin Miriam Liba bas R'Aharon, ztz"l. She was a tzaddekes beyond any I have ever met, and she loved my Kayla Rus, ztz"'l. They had a real connection. Miriam Libby, as she was known to all, was only 54 years old, but lived a live full of mitzvos more than enough to fill 120 years to overflowing. She was funny, warm, and loved everyone. She put others before herself. The kevurah was yesterday just a few yards from where my daughter rests. And when the burial was just completed, Rav Weiss turned to me and said "You know, you're right, what we need is Moshiach." So please spread Moshiach-consciousness to everyone you know. Moshiach can come today, but he is waiting for US! The Klal is in a gashmius stupor and I need you to help me wake up as many of us as possible! As my father, ztz"l said before he was niftar, "Let's get started already!"

I could have written this post word for word. Miriam Libby was the biggest tzadekes and the most special person I ever met. It's a grave loss to the staten island community and all that knew her. May her family have a nechama and may Moshiach come now.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Dec 25 2017, 8:23 am
obsesseddancer wrote:

I haven't davened yet because of our late neitz. I don't know how I'm going to say Refa'ainu.
And big hugs to you, I know this won't be easy.
I hope I'm not putting my foot in my mouth with the following. I was a teenager when my mother died (she was in her 40s). About 10 years later, I was visiting her kever when I saw she was close to a young child whose mother I didn't know, but who went to seminary with my friends. All I could think was, I wish I knew the child's mother so I could tell her that I'm sure my mother was looking after her. Not that this is how things work up there, but I think she would have found it comforting. I know I did.
With the men, we talk of a yeshiva shel maalah. I know the women also bask in the closeness to Hashem, and the results of all our maasim tovim in this world. And I am sure that somehow Kayla Rus and Miriam Libby are sharing notes and are together.

Tehei nafsheihen tzeruros btzror hachaim.

obsesseddancer

Post Mon, Dec 25 2017, 8:58 am
PinkFridge wrote:
I haven't davened yet because of our late neitz. I don't know how I'm going to say Refa'ainu.
And big hugs to you, I know this won't be easy.
I hope I'm not putting my foot in my mouth with the following. I was a teenager when my mother died (she was in her 40s). About 10 years later, I was visiting her kever when I saw she was close to a young child whose mother I didn't know, but who went to seminary with my friends. All I could think was, I wish I knew the child's mother so I could tell her that I'm sure my mother was looking after her. Not that this is how things work up there, but I think she would have found it comforting. I know I did.
With the men, we talk of a yeshiva shel maalah. I know the women also bask in the closeness to Hashem, and the results of all our maasim tovim in this world. And I am sure that somehow Kayla Rus and Miriam Libby are sharing notes and are together.

Tehei nafsheihen tzeruros btzror hachaim.

Not only that, but a few years ago, I had asked everyone to daven for my dear friend Naomi (Nomi Esther, reverted back to Esther when she was niftar). Well, Miriam Libby was also very close to Naomi for many years. In fact, Miriam Libby and I held each other and cried rivers at Naomi's unveiling. Turns out Miriam Libby was buried two kvarim over from Naomi. Between them is another tzaddekes they both knew well, someone who also died way too young from cancer. There is a whole tzaddekes contingency in close proximity there. Very holy area.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Dec 25 2017, 9:03 am
obsesseddancer wrote:
Not only that, but a few years ago, I had asked everyone to daven for my dear friend Naomi (Nomi Esther, reverted back to Esther when she was niftar). Well, Miriam Libby was also very close to Naomi for many years. In fact, Miriam Libby and I held each other and cried rivers at Naomi's unveiling. Turns out Miriam Libby was buried two kvarim over from Naomi. Between them is another tzaddekes they both knew well, someone who also died way too young from cancer. There is a whole tzaddekes contingency in close proximity there. Very holy area.

Wow does not seem an appropriate or adequate word, but that's what I'm feeling.
And may I say, I davened Refa'ainu the same way I have when presented with this before. Not just reminding myself that some names actually get removed for the obvious best of reasons, but with the conviction that the words are true, and beH we should all have the capacity to really feel them again.
And we do. That's who we are.

flowerpower

Post Mon, Dec 25 2017, 9:56 am
Will definitely daven for moshiach to come already!!!! I know what a special person Rebitzen Weiss was and your daughter... she seemed beautiful inside and outside. ❤️❤️

amother
Wine

Post Wed, Nov 13 2019, 8:51 pm
Please daven for Kayla Rus’s brother:
Menachem Mendel Shlomo ben Chaya Rochel
who got into a serious accident (bumping it here because many people davened for Kayla Rus)

Fabulous

Post Wed, Nov 13 2019, 8:54 pm
Refuah shelama! Hashem should help. Saying tehillim.

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Nov 13 2019, 9:30 pm
It’s too much for one family. I’ll daven for his complete recovery!

mfb

Post Wed, Nov 13 2019, 10:20 pm
He should have a refuah sheleimah, and the family should have only simchos from now on!!

naturalmom5

Post Wed, Nov 13 2019, 10:24 pm
Oy.....

When I saw thread I thought it was a yahrzeit reminder

What that poor family has gone through

flowerpower

Post Wed, Nov 13 2019, 10:26 pm
May he have a refuah shlaima bekarov!!!!!

sneakermom

Post Wed, Nov 13 2019, 10:29 pm
Hashem please intervene! No more tsar!!
May he have a miraculous recovery

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Nov 13 2019, 10:31 pm
Whatsapp link https://chat.whatsapp.com/HEIr.....l2Jho
Page 34 of 39   Previous  1  2  3 33  34  35 37  38  39  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed