Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Strangest thing that I found while organizing
Previous  1  2  3  4

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 4:56 pm
Southernbubby is awesome. We're in total agreement on that.

InnerMe

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 5:00 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
Did I ever tell you I was good at math? As I read on a really cute thread right on Ima.. There are 3 kinds of people in this world:those who can count and those who cannot. Guess which one I am? Confused Tongue Out It wasnt me

Um, ok. Forgiveness due to you lack o' counting skills. But I'll help you out: 63+48=111. Did you mean to say 63-48? LOL

And look whose calling themselves bubby... LOL

southernbubby

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 5:02 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
Did I ever tell you I was good at math? As I read on a really cute thread right on Ima.. There are 3 kinds of people in this world:those who can count and those who cannot. Guess which one I am? Confused Tongue Out It wasnt me

confusing as the equation we learned in school, pi r squared, and we all know that pie isn't square

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 5:05 pm
InnerMe wrote:
Um, ok. Forgiveness due to you lack o' counting skills. But I'll help you out: 63+48=111. Did you mean to say 63-48? LOL

And look whose calling themselves bubby... LOL

Re: the numbers you are quoting, there was a dartboard and a blindfold involved. On earth we say "random numbers". Yes, I'm thrilled to be a Bubby, just like SouthernBubby, but unlike her, I hate being thought of as old and I am Not a card carrying member of AARP.

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 5:09 pm
I should really change my SN to Tangent! That would be soo awesome! But I sooooo love food.... (I know what the Torah says ladies, go back to your threads and save your speeches. I'm allowed to appreciate G-d's wonderful bounty without hearing,
(condescending tone:) "you know, you're just supposed to eat enough to live. You're not supposed to live to eat..." Really? I had no idea! You're blowing my mind! So what exactly is the shiur of food? Not to die. A sip? A cup? If I die, I ate too much?

Iymnok

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 5:15 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
I should really change my SN to Tangent! That would be soo awesome! But I sooooo love food.... (I know what the Torah says ladies, go back to your threads and save your speeches. I'm allowed to appreciate G-d's wonderful bounty without hearing,
(condescending tone:) "you know, you're just supposed to eat enough to live. You're not supposed to live to eat..." Really? I had no idea! You're blowing my mind! So what exactly is the shiur of food? Not to die. A sip? A cup? If I die, I ate too much?

You just told me that you DIE without it, now you could die with it too?
What am I to do?

southernbubby

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 5:36 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
Southernbubby is awesome. We're in total agreement on that.

and you're not chopped liver yourself!

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 6:04 pm
southernbubby wrote:
and you're not chopped liver yourself!

Good screen name too! Chopped Liver had joined the thread! Love it!

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 6:11 pm
Iymnok wrote:
You just told me that you DIE without it, now you could die with it too?
What am I to do?

Please.. Enjoy the food that's everywhere.. It's there for our pleasure. I didn't say eat the whole pot of pasta, (and if u saw me do it, you shouldnt be looking into my kitchen! Ma Tovu and all that...) just try and enjoy living. Have you tried roe? It's uncolored inspired caviar. Gravalax? (lox to us commoners) Shallots? Anchovies? Wine reduction sauce on garlic sea bass? All created for us.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics