Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Toms River
Previous  1  2

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 12:53 pm
Does anyone here commute to NYC? Is it a brutal commute? How about to places like Newark, Jersey City, etc? If yes, what mode of transportation do you take?

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 1:01 pm
its bad. it can be up to 2hrs at rush hour, much easier if you can work some days locally / from home to make this work....

amother
Black

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 1:36 pm
amother wrote:
Op, did you move??

We did not end up moving. We are still in Brooklyn for now. We are looking to move to Inwood now. The houses are no where near as grand and they are more expensive but I didnt want to deal with Lakewood problems that would come along with moving to Toms River and also the commute is shorter for dh from Inwood. Hopefully well find something soon because I am very ready to leave my Brooklyn apt and buy a house Smile

amother
Orange

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 4:22 pm
good luck with inwood. we are getting pretty frustrated with the situation there. so expensive and tiny ugly houses. I dont know what the answer is anymore.

zfried

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 5:05 pm
Im in contract in toms river
Newish neigborhood
Called the "landings" u should look into
Prices are still low

amother
Black

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 6:16 pm
amother wrote:
good luck with inwood. we are getting pretty frustrated with the situation there. so expensive and tiny ugly houses. I dont know what the answer is anymore.

Im having the same frustrations...if I dont buy soon im going to be totally priced out but there is nothing remotely decent to buy....

amother
Orange

Post Thu, Jan 11 2018, 6:21 pm
amother wrote:
Im having the same frustrations...if I dont buy soon im going to be totally priced out but there is nothing remotely decent to buy....

I feel the same! We already feel like we are slowly being priced out. We need a new community. It's insane gown many pple are looking to buy in inwood. There has to be another option for pple who want to/need to stay in the ny area.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating